The Walking Dead - Official Thread

10/23 :smokin
I think Abraham kissed Luccile. :nerd:

the-walking-dead-season-7-rick-lincoln-michonne-gurira-cci-key-art-1200x707.jpg

My money is on Michonne. Based on the teaser, it was definitely someone on the left hand side as Rick had blood splatter on that side of his cheek...

Can't see them waiting to reveal who got killed if its really true to the comic.

My guess is Michonne. Her story arc has nowhere else to go. And it'd make the most impact since she's such a beloved character and one of the older ones on the show.

Wouldn't be mad if Glenn got it though. Whoever it is I feel like it's gotta be an older cast member to have maximum impact. Nobody cares if Eugene dies.

That would be entirely too obvious.

I thought it was just general brain matter and hair.

What makes you think TWO people were killed? Based on everything Ive seen, Negan was singling out one victim

What makes you think TWO people were killed? Based on everything Ive seen, Negan was singling out one victim

Negan warned the group to not interfere when somebody meets Lucille.. I think somebody will..
So I think Glenn meets Lucille..

Also Negan is caring a gun.. So somebody interfere means another death and he shoots Abraham..

Negan warned the group to not interfere when somebody meets Lucille.. I think somebody will..

Also Negan is caring a gun.. So somebody interfere means another death and he shoots Abraham..
From what I read Abraham gets Lucille and Glenn interferes. So they both get it

I heard that too.. I didn't want to switch up.. I been saying that Glenn is meeting Lucille from the start and I'm not changing..

Edit:
Actually heard Abraham meets Lucille.. Daryl try to interfere..
Negan picks another person..
Glenn get killed..

Last edited:
When you guys talk about what you read or heard: read what, and heard from where?

I heard that too.. I didn't want to switch up.. I been saying that Glenn is meeting Lucille from the start and I'm not changing..

Edit:
Actually heard Abraham meets Lucille.. Daryl try to interfere..
Negan picks another person..
Glenn get killed..
Hi, Just wanted to join the Spoiler replies

The unmitigated gall and pompous arrogance it would take to refrain from revealing who gets bashed by the barbed bat, I don't think the TWD writers have it. No way.

i think that little dude scott gimple has the cajones to do it and think hes brilliant

"it's part of the story we wanted to tell"

"it doesnt matter who died, its about how the rest of them move on"

or some crap like that

Didn't someone post the new season is supposed to start off from where Negan left off and they reveal who died and then the show will go the group trying to cope from there? Them pulling more cliffhanger BS would be hyper trolling. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom