THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

WAS I THE ONLY ONE EXPECTING SHANE TO GET HIS "HEAD POPPED" ONCE HE WAS TRYING TO OPEN THE BARN...I PROBABLY WOULD DID

SOME ONE SHOULD SUM UP THE THIS HALF OF WALKING IN LIKE 15-30 SECONDS WOULD MAKE A ALOT OF HITS FOR YOUTUBE

"ZOMBIE CHASES SOPHIA ....BUNCH OF SCREAMING "SOPHIA"....CARL GETTING SHOT...SHOT OF THE BARN.....LORI SAYING SHE IS PREGO...MORE SCREAMING OF SOPHIA....DUDE WALKING INTO THE ZOMBIE BARN....MORE SCREAMING OF SOPHIA ....AND END WITH SOPHIA GETTING A HEADSHOT"

WOULD BE FUNNY WITH SOME WACKY MUSIC PLAYING THE BACK
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are the comics worth reading after you've seen the most recent episodes? I don't want to read ahead but I think I might want to read up on some things that may be missing from the tv show.

Yes.

The show and comics are similar in some respects but there are numerous differences between the two so you're not gonna spoil the show by reading the comics.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are the comics worth reading after you've seen the most recent episodes? I don't want to read ahead but I think I might want to read up on some things that may be missing from the tv show.

Yes.

The show and comics are similar in some respects but there are numerous differences between the two so you're not gonna spoil the show by reading the comics.

i don't know how i'm gonna be able to cope without new episodes til february 
sick.gif
. this episode was the %*#! man. Shane shoulda shoved Dale into that damn swamp. Old dude needs to mind his own business, he's all up in everybody's lives..like chill out old guy, go up on the trailer and keep watch or something. if i was glenn i'd be smashing maggie any chance i get, her and her thick self. Lorrie could get it too, i know she'll give it up with the quickness, all in the woods and everything. andrea would walk in on me and lorrie and join in cuz you know her head's all messed up already. zombie apocalypse 3somes bro.

sick.gif
. this episode was the %*#! man. Shane shoulda shoved Dale into that damn swamp. Old dude needs to mind his own business, he's all up in everybody's lives..like chill out old guy, go up on the trailer and keep watch or something. if i was glenn i'd be smashing maggie any chance i get, her and her thick self. Lorrie could get it too, i know she'll give it up with the quickness, all in the woods and everything. andrea would walk in on me and lorrie and join in cuz you know her head's all messed up already. zombie apocalypse 3somes bro.

Originally Posted by jd2384

sick.gif
. this episode was the @!#% man. Shane shoulda shoved Dale into that damn swamp. Old dude needs to mind his own business, he's all up in everybody's lives..like chill out old guy, go up on the trailer and keep watch or something. if i was glenn i'd be smashing maggie any chance i get, her and her thick self. Lorrie could get it too, i know she'll give it up with the quickness, all in the woods and everything. andrea would walk in on me and lorrie and join in cuz you know her head's all messed up already. zombie apocalypse 3somes bro.

yooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maggie can def get it, she is kinda thick.

sick.gif
. this episode was the @!#% man. Shane shoulda shoved Dale into that damn swamp. Old dude needs to mind his own business, he's all up in everybody's lives..like chill out old guy, go up on the trailer and keep watch or something. if i was glenn i'd be smashing maggie any chance i get, her and her thick self. Lorrie could get it too, i know she'll give it up with the quickness, all in the woods and everything. andrea would walk in on me and lorrie and join in cuz you know her head's all messed up already. zombie apocalypse 3somes bro.

yooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT AN EPISODE!

But yeah, Dale hiding the guns? I understand why he did it, but that really made me SMH. And Shane will not get killed... I haven't read the comics, but I think the story needs characters like him to make the story interesting. To offset Rick.

Anyway... 2 months now...
frown.gif

WHAT AN EPISODE!

But yeah, Dale hiding the guns? I understand why he did it, but that really made me SMH. And Shane will not get killed... I haven't read the comics, but I think the story needs characters like him to make the story interesting. To offset Rick.

Anyway... 2 months now...
frown.gif

This is all Rick's fault. I re-watched the segment of ep.1 when Rick hid Sofia. Would've been easier to have just fired 2 shots to take out the zombies and that would've been the end of it.

Abandoning a little girl was a risky move. I don't think he would've left Carl, iono.

This is all Rick's fault. I re-watched the segment of ep.1 when Rick hid Sofia. Would've been easier to have just fired 2 shots to take out the zombies and that would've been the end of it.

Abandoning a little girl was a risky move. I don't think he would've left Carl, iono.

But there was a herd of walkers close by though.

they woulda heard the gunshots and that puts the over all group in danger....

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif

yooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son..Maggie in those tight blue jeans had me like 
devil.gif
devil.gif
 I saw that mass back there jiggling over the past few episodes. I'd beat with the force 

of 1,000 solar flares 
pimp.gif

But there was a herd of walkers close by though.

they woulda heard the gunshots and that puts the over all group in danger....

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif

yooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son..Maggie in those tight blue jeans had me like 
devil.gif
devil.gif
 I saw that mass back there jiggling over the past few episodes. I'd beat with the force 

of 1,000 solar flares 
pimp.gif

i thought sophias death was a perfect example of how much weaker season 2 is. that scene would have been much better in season 1. all that mad men money wouldve been spent on making her head explode and be really gruesome and intense yet artistic and beautiful. rick shot her with his magnum for gods sake, all we get is a little spray of blood from a distant view point? come on mane.

excuse me for expecting sophias brains to spray all over the barn.

i thought sophias death was a perfect example of how much weaker season 2 is. that scene would have been much better in season 1. all that mad men money wouldve been spent on making her head explode and be really gruesome and intense yet artistic and beautiful. rick shot her with his magnum for gods sake, all we get is a little spray of blood from a distant view point? come on mane.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

On the Talking Dead they showed a behind the scenes of the episode and they talked about the barn scene and Sophie being shot. 
The director said that they can not shot a child point blank range just like in the Pilot episode when Rick shots the little girl you only see the gun and then you see the girl fall down you don't see both the gun and the girl being shot at the same time.

On the Talking Dead they showed a behind the scenes of the episode and they talked about the barn scene and Sophie being shot. 
The director said that they can not shot a child point blank range just like in the Pilot episode when Rick shots the little girl you only see the gun and then you see the girl fall down you don't see both the gun and the girl being shot at the same time.

indifferent.gif
You remind of this dude I was cool with. Talking about he wanted to makes a movie and in the movie, a baby gets shot with a shotgun.

*The Rocks voice* Sick freak!

indifferent.gif
You remind of this dude I was cool with. Talking about he wanted to makes a movie and in the movie, a baby gets shot with a shotgun.

*The Rocks voice* Sick freak!

Back
Top Bottom