THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I like how its different from the comics but wish they would keep it a little more in line.... Anyways, with all those shots going off, anyone thing that it'll bring a huge zombie horde to them?

I like how its different from the comics but wish they would keep it a little more in line.... Anyways, with all those shots going off, anyone thing that it'll bring a huge zombie horde to them?

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i thought sophias death was a perfect example of how much weaker season 2 is. that scene would have been much better in season 1. all that mad men money wouldve been spent on making her head explode and be really gruesome and intense yet artistic and beautiful. rick shot her with his magnum for gods sake, all we get is a little spray of blood from a distant view point? come on mane.

excuse me for expecting sophias brains to spray all over the barn.
On the Talking Dead they showed a behind the scenes of the episode and they talked about the barn scene and Sophie being shot. 
The director said that they can not shot a child point blank range just like in the Pilot episode when Rick shots the little girl you only see the gun and then you see the girl fall down you don't see both the gun and the girl being shot at the same time.
DUCKTALES. In the Pilot that bullet went straight through her head as the gun was fired. U saw the hole formed and blood spew. 

http://www.youtube.com/wa...7S3Q&feature=related

i thought sophias death was a perfect example of how much weaker season 2 is. that scene would have been much better in season 1. all that mad men money wouldve been spent on making her head explode and be really gruesome and intense yet artistic and beautiful. rick shot her with his magnum for gods sake, all we get is a little spray of blood from a distant view point? come on mane.

On the Talking Dead they showed a behind the scenes of the episode and they talked about the barn scene and Sophie being shot. 
The director said that they can not shot a child point blank range just like in the Pilot episode when Rick shots the little girl you only see the gun and then you see the girl fall down you don't see both the gun and the girl being shot at the same time.
DUCKTALES. In the Pilot that bullet went straight through her head as the gun was fired. U saw the hole formed and blood spew. 

Is it me or is maggie kinda bad?
pimp.gif
Looking quite nice in them jeans

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I looked at the clip and he's right they don't show the gun and the girl getting shot at the same time in the same scene/sequence.  The show Rick pulling the trigger and the girl falling down... I don't know I don't really care for though either way.

I got a question for you all though about last nights episode on what Shane said to Lori... he went to her asking about the baby and if it's his or whatever when she was cutting up some type of stuff on the wooden tree stump.  Lori had said to Shane something about Rick I forgot, but I remember Shane saying back to her that "he wouldn't need to" meaning that he doesn't have to get rid of Rick because all of the stupid decisions he makes he will cause death on himself I assume Shane was getting at.  I just didn't really understand what Shane meant by what he said there.

When he went to the trailer looking for the guns and Glenn was standing guard on top of the RV I thought he was looking for the guns to go and off Rick in a slick way just as he did Ol' Otis.

I looked at the clip and he's right they don't show the gun and the girl getting shot at the same time in the same scene/sequence.  The show Rick pulling the trigger and the girl falling down... I don't know I don't really care for though either way.

I got a question for you all though about last nights episode on what Shane said to Lori... he went to her asking about the baby and if it's his or whatever when she was cutting up some type of stuff on the wooden tree stump.  Lori had said to Shane something about Rick I forgot, but I remember Shane saying back to her that "he wouldn't need to" meaning that he doesn't have to get rid of Rick because all of the stupid decisions he makes he will cause death on himself I assume Shane was getting at.  I just didn't really understand what Shane meant by what he said there.

When he went to the trailer looking for the guns and Glenn was standing guard on top of the RV I thought he was looking for the guns to go and off Rick in a slick way just as he did Ol' Otis.

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by chris82790

Dale took the guns cause he knew Shane was a loose canon and that Herschel said they couldn't not have guns on his property. I feel like Dale and Rick both have the best interest of the group in mind so I can't fault him for hiding the guns from Shane. I wish he would have shot Shane to be honest. Rick more concerned with his family, than the rest of the group but never the less he takes everyone into account. Shane is more interested in himself and the idea of a family with Rick and Lori. That's not going to happen and it will drive him further away from rational thought.

As for if Herschel knew, Robert Kirkman the creator of the series, said after the show that Otis captured the walkers and put them in the barn. He was killed while trying to deal with the Carl situation so Sophia was never mentioned and thus Herschel never knew anything.
I understand he's worried about Shane being a ticking bomb but by hiding those weapons he's putting the entire camp in jeopardy.
But if he keeps them then Herschel kicks them out.  I think they're in far more jeopardy wandering than at Herschel's, Maggie even confirmed that in the episode talking about other farms being burned or full or walkers.  Its the lesser of two evils and the smarter choice.  
There was no guarantee that Hershel would have let them stay in the first place, with guns or no guns. He let Lori and Rick know that he expects them to move on soon since Carl is back on his feet. Even though Rick says he's "negotiating" it was pretty evident that Hershel made his point clear. So Dale hiding the weapons does not make much sense.

Dale took the guns cause he knew Shane was a loose canon and that Herschel said they couldn't not have guns on his property. I feel like Dale and Rick both have the best interest of the group in mind so I can't fault him for hiding the guns from Shane. I wish he would have shot Shane to be honest. Rick more concerned with his family, than the rest of the group but never the less he takes everyone into account. Shane is more interested in himself and the idea of a family with Rick and Lori. That's not going to happen and it will drive him further away from rational thought.

As for if Herschel knew, Robert Kirkman the creator of the series, said after the show that Otis captured the walkers and put them in the barn. He was killed while trying to deal with the Carl situation so Sophia was never mentioned and thus Herschel never knew anything.
I understand he's worried about Shane being a ticking bomb but by hiding those weapons he's putting the entire camp in jeopardy.
But if he keeps them then Herschel kicks them out.  I think they're in far more jeopardy wandering than at Herschel's, Maggie even confirmed that in the episode talking about other farms being burned or full or walkers.  Its the lesser of two evils and the smarter choice.  
There was no guarantee that Hershel would have let them stay in the first place, with guns or no guns. He let Lori and Rick know that he expects them to move on soon since Carl is back on his feet. Even though Rick says he's "negotiating" it was pretty evident that Hershel made his point clear. So Dale hiding the weapons does not make much sense.

You must not have read correctly. They didn't say you can't shoot a girl. They meant you can't shoot the shot(camera) from close up and have it show the trigger being pulled and the bullet entering a little girl's head all in the same shot(camera) without any cuts/different angles.

You must not have read correctly. They didn't say you can't shoot a girl. They meant you can't shoot the shot(camera) from close up and have it show the trigger being pulled and the bullet entering a little girl's head all in the same shot(camera) without any cuts/different angles.

The only guarantee he had was that Herschel was going to kick them out if they had guns. Everything else was speculation.  He was also fairly confident that Shane was going to do something stupid.  I realize they were "at risk" with the walkers in the barn but Herschel and his family had made it that long without incident and were fairly secure there.  Dale is going off the little concrete info he has and then his intuition about Shane, which we know is spot on.

The only guarantee he had was that Herschel was going to kick them out if they had guns. Everything else was speculation.  He was also fairly confident that Shane was going to do something stupid.  I realize they were "at risk" with the walkers in the barn but Herschel and his family had made it that long without incident and were fairly secure there.  Dale is going off the little concrete info he has and then his intuition about Shane, which we know is spot on.

Its important to note how Shane wants to lead the group so badly, but when came crunch time to make the tough decision of killing Sofia Rick was the one who had to do it.

Its important to note how Shane wants to lead the group so badly, but when came crunch time to make the tough decision of killing Sofia Rick was the one who had to do it.

Hopefully some of you can jump on it, for those that care, season 1 on blu-ray is available for $18 shipped (w/Prime).

Hopefully some of you can jump on it, for those that care, season 1 on blu-ray is available for $18 shipped (w/Prime).

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif
You remind of this dude I was cool with. Talking about he wanted to makes a movie and in the movie, a baby gets shot with a shotgun.

*The Rocks voice* Sick freak!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i was aware that i sounded like a creep writing that but its true. walking dead is a show like none other, the first season in particular. it provided me such anxiety and other insane feelings of emotion that i just did not think was possible to feel from simply staring at a screen. basically, that @##% was cray. i have not had those same feelings while watching season 2 and i have attempted to pinpoint exact reasons. i know that in season 1, sophias brain would've exploded and it would've been absolutely insane and my heart would've felt some crazy feelings and i would stay awake at night and think about it and be extremely excited for the next episode. not because i'm super into gore or any @##% like that.

Back
Top Bottom