THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Besides the first and most recent episode, Season 2 has sucked IMO. I only liked 3 of the episodes from Season 1 if it matters.

Besides the first and most recent episode, Season 2 has sucked IMO. I only liked 3 of the episodes from Season 1 if it matters.

Could anyone possibly make a gif of Shane running from the house once he saw Rick, Hershel and the teenager pulling two walkers by the neck? It would be much much appreciated.

Could anyone possibly make a gif of Shane running from the house once he saw Rick, Hershel and the teenager pulling two walkers by the neck? It would be much much appreciated.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Big fan of Maggie; can't lie, Glenn is one lucky duck. "You're not the only one who's lonely" BAZINGA!

She does well to mask her English accent but she is def. easy on the eyes portraying a Southern belle.

As for the group's magic supply of ammunition... I thought they were conserving ammo, "no guns, gunshots attract walkers, etc." ?

I think there must be smelter, casting & reloading/casting gear all in the back of the RV because there is no way they could have been so nonchalant about using multiple rounds on the walkers coming out of the barn. Yeah, I know, for dramatic effect.

? though, at such close range would not have Sophia's head literally disintegrated from the shot from Rick's .357? Just wondering.

Weapons, or rather the continued search for weapons/firearms I hope/think are going to be a big deal come February.

Reason for target practice, duh... double tap centre mass on a zombie not such a great idea...
Hell, you'd think they'd be smarter by picking up some M4s from the CDC during season one.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Big fan of Maggie; can't lie, Glenn is one lucky duck. "You're not the only one who's lonely" BAZINGA!

She does well to mask her English accent but she is def. easy on the eyes portraying a Southern belle.

As for the group's magic supply of ammunition... I thought they were conserving ammo, "no guns, gunshots attract walkers, etc." ?

I think there must be smelter, casting & reloading/casting gear all in the back of the RV because there is no way they could have been so nonchalant about using multiple rounds on the walkers coming out of the barn. Yeah, I know, for dramatic effect.

? though, at such close range would not have Sophia's head literally disintegrated from the shot from Rick's .357? Just wondering.

Weapons, or rather the continued search for weapons/firearms I hope/think are going to be a big deal come February.

Reason for target practice, duh... double tap centre mass on a zombie not such a great idea...
Hell, you'd think they'd be smarter by picking up some M4s from the CDC during season one.

The tension between Rick & Shane should be interesting to see.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

GL Rayner wrote:

Brondiesel wrote:

I never anticipated that ending. Great episode.
Its gonna be  a long wait till February 12th
ohwell.gif

That ending reminded me of the comic. As much as I love the show, they need to do have more gut-wrenching parts like that
pimp.gif

Yeah not a single damn is given by Kirkman about killing off characters in the comics.
laugh.gif

My guess as to how this season ends:

Spoiler [+]
Shane and Rick have another confrontation where it looks like Shane is going to kill him and Carl comes in, shoots and kills Shane before he has a chance to do so like in the comics.  

Cosign on that spoiler. I hope it doesn't happen though. He has become my favorite character on the show, along with Glenn. This dude T-Dogg really is the token black guy. He says about two lines every episode.

Originally Posted by toine2983

GL Rayner wrote:

Brondiesel wrote:

I never anticipated that ending. Great episode.
Its gonna be  a long wait till February 12th
ohwell.gif

That ending reminded me of the comic. As much as I love the show, they need to do have more gut-wrenching parts like that
pimp.gif

Yeah not a single damn is given by Kirkman about killing off characters in the comics.
laugh.gif

My guess as to how this season ends:

Spoiler [+]
Shane and Rick have another confrontation where it looks like Shane is going to kill him and Carl comes in, shoots and kills Shane before he has a chance to do so like in the comics.  

Cosign on that spoiler. I hope it doesn't happen though. He has become my favorite character on the show, along with Glenn. This dude T-Dogg really is the token black guy. He says about two lines every episode.

If you guys need a zombie pick me up until February some books I just finished reading & recommend are World War Z by Max Brooks & Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne...

If you guys need a zombie pick me up until February some books I just finished reading & recommend are World War Z by Max Brooks & Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne...

Back
Top Bottom