THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by TSX24

TOMORROW!
OH MAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

^^Acknowledge you with a sigh? As in he was annoyed or something? I'm sure they get asked everyday a million and a half questions about the show.

No he wasn't annoyed becaues I didn't say anything to him to annoy him in the first place.  When he turned around he gave me that facial expression people use as a headnod I guess where you open up your eyes all the way and raise your eyebrows.  Wish I could find a gif. to show it, but that's the best way I can describe it.

On topic, but I forgot it was starting so quickly but then I saw the promo the other day while something else was on AMC... happy as hell though.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

^^Acknowledge you with a sigh? As in he was annoyed or something? I'm sure they get asked everyday a million and a half questions about the show.

No he wasn't annoyed becaues I didn't say anything to him to annoy him in the first place.  When he turned around he gave me that facial expression people use as a headnod I guess where you open up your eyes all the way and raise your eyebrows.  Wish I could find a gif. to show it, but that's the best way I can describe it.

On topic, but I forgot it was starting so quickly but then I saw the promo the other day while something else was on AMC... happy as hell though.

i'm embracing the hiatus with open arms
i would rather wait a few months rather than waiting 1 full years for it to release
hope this is how they show the next couple of seasons.
pimp.gif

i'm embracing the hiatus with open arms
i would rather wait a few months rather than waiting 1 full years for it to release
hope this is how they show the next couple of seasons.
pimp.gif

^
Hoping for the Marathon of season 1 & 2!!

My stupid dvr deleted all of my programs including every episode of the walking dead..

Now I got a new dvr and I want to record all of the episodes again..

^

My stupid dvr deleted all of my programs including every episode of the walking dead..

season 1 will re-air again tonight at 8 p.m ET

season 2 will re-air again tomorrow at 1:30 p.m ET

season 1 will re-air again tonight at 8 p.m ET

season 2 will re-air again tomorrow at 1:30 p.m ET

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

^

Season 1 is on Netflix and AMC will have a Marathon of Season 2 starting @ 12:30 CST and 1:30 EST

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

^

Season 1 is on Netflix and AMC will have a Marathon of Season 2 starting @ 12:30 CST and 1:30 EST

Back
Top Bottom