THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Been catching up on this. Glad I only have to wait a few days for the rest of the season. REALLY glad i stayed away from the thread otherwise I might've clicked that spoiler that Infinite35 put up. It was definitely much better to see [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Sophia walk out of the barn not expecting anything.[/color] Hyped for the 12th
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Anybody been reading this?
Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:699826

This book has been in my Amazon saved items list for a minute.

I have too many books I have yet to read so I'll pick this up in a few weeks or so.

Glad for the positive review looking forward to finally reading it.

roll.gif
 @ that video.

Same here. I have so many books that I wanna pick up on Amazon and this is one of them. Need to get more consistent with my reading.

Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

I have too many books I have yet to read so I'll pick this up in a few weeks or so.

roll.gif
 @ that video.

Same here. I have so many books that I wanna pick up on Amazon and this is one of them. Need to get more consistent with my reading.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

roll.gif
 @ that video.

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! i finished it like 3 or 4 weeks ago. its so awesome. the ending had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif

they're making a 2nd novel, hoping they do a story on Michonne

anyway 4 MORE DAYS GUYS TIL IT STARTS AGAIN!!

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

roll.gif
 @ that video.

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! i finished it like 3 or 4 weeks ago. its so awesome. the ending had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif

they're making a 2nd novel, hoping they do a story on Michonne

anyway 4 MORE DAYS GUYS TIL IT STARTS AGAIN!!

Back
Top Bottom