THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Even though I still really like the show without him, Darabont would have made this a top ten show of all time. Ah, what could have been...

Even though I still really like the show without him, Darabont would have made this a top ten show of all time. Ah, what could have been...

That vid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Anybody been reading this?
Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:699826

This book has been in my Amazon saved items list for a minute.

I have too many books I have yet to read so I'll pick this up in a few weeks or so.

Glad for the positive review looking forward to finally reading it.

roll.gif
 @ that video.

Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

This book has been in my Amazon saved items list for a minute.

I have too many books I have yet to read so I'll pick this up in a few weeks or so.

Glad for the positive review looking forward to finally reading it.

roll.gif
 @ that video.

thats hilarious since i just read this interview with image's publisher

[url=http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2012/01/moving-forward-and-creating-new-things-eric-stephenson-on-images-2011-and-2012-plans/]http://robot6.comicbookre...ges-2011-and-2012-plans/[/url]
Stephenson: I think the main thing is that we’re moving forward and creating new things. We’re not content to just recycle the same old ideas month in and month out and then market it all as brand new. If this was another publisher, we’d be debuting our latest spin-off of The Walking Dead in March, but instead, we’re launching a new series by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples, a new series by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Pitarra, a new series by Joe Keatinge and Andre Szymanowicz, and so on. For 20 years, Image has put its faith in creative people, and it’s the power of their imagination that links all our titles together, now more than ever

thats hilarious since i just read this interview with image's publisher

[url=http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2012/01/moving-forward-and-creating-new-things-eric-stephenson-on-images-2011-and-2012-plans/]http://robot6.comicbookre...ges-2011-and-2012-plans/[/url]
Stephenson: I think the main thing is that we’re moving forward and creating new things. We’re not content to just recycle the same old ideas month in and month out and then market it all as brand new. If this was another publisher, we’d be debuting our latest spin-off of The Walking Dead in March, but instead, we’re launching a new series by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples, a new series by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Pitarra, a new series by Joe Keatinge and Andre Szymanowicz, and so on. For 20 years, Image has put its faith in creative people, and it’s the power of their imagination that links all our titles together, now more than ever

Off topic, but I saw the dude that plays the character with the crossbow, I think Darryl is his name on the show, at JFK on Friday. I saw him as I was walking into the Terminal and we both went into the bathroom and as he was leaving his urinal I was stepping up to the one right next to him. He turned around and acknowledged me with a sigh of some sort, but I was too scurred to insinuate any type of chatter... that is all.

Just some stuff about his appearance… I was like a giant compared to him and he didn’t have black hair… his hair was sort of reddish so to say, but not carrot top red. I know it sounds kind of creepy and stalkerish this little segment, but… well I’ve heard far worst stories on here lol.

All this stuff came to my head after the fact… I should have stopped him and chatted with him and try to find out what’s going to happen this season, but I was scarred he might be annoyed or something so I just let it be… [insert some type of troll face]

Off topic, but I saw the dude that plays the character with the crossbow, I think Darryl is his name on the show, at JFK on Friday. I saw him as I was walking into the Terminal and we both went into the bathroom and as he was leaving his urinal I was stepping up to the one right next to him. He turned around and acknowledged me with a sigh of some sort, but I was too scurred to insinuate any type of chatter... that is all.

Just some stuff about his appearance… I was like a giant compared to him and he didn’t have black hair… his hair was sort of reddish so to say, but not carrot top red. I know it sounds kind of creepy and stalkerish this little segment, but… well I’ve heard far worst stories on here lol.

All this stuff came to my head after the fact… I should have stopped him and chatted with him and try to find out what’s going to happen this season, but I was scarred he might be annoyed or something so I just let it be… [insert some type of troll face]

^^Acknowledge you with a sigh? As in he was annoyed or something? I'm sure they get asked everyday a million and a half questions about the show.

^^Acknowledge you with a sigh? As in he was annoyed or something? I'm sure they get asked everyday a million and a half questions about the show.

Let me tell ya. I was dreaming I was in my own version of this show this morning. My family was in it and everything. It was crazy!! I cant wait for the 12th. watched first season on netflix and the first half of 2nd season online.

Let me tell ya. I was dreaming I was in my own version of this show this morning. My family was in it and everything. It was crazy!! I cant wait for the 12th. watched first season on netflix and the first half of 2nd season online.

Been catching up on this. Glad I only have to wait a few days for the rest of the season. REALLY glad i stayed away from the thread otherwise I might've clicked that spoiler that Infinite35 put up. It was definitely much better to see [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Sophia walk out of the barn not expecting anything.[/color] Hyped for the 12th
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom