THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Rick is a cop, he has dealt with shady characters and they had bad vibes pulsing off them....I mean the way dude was grilling them about the farm and who was there and fatboy asking if they had chicks to bang, these cats were looking for more than a safe haven.

you right. rewatched the scene and i previously thought he threw herschel a look before he answered but he didnt. gave off the 'something aint right' look the whole time he was speaking to them. 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Rick is a cop, he has dealt with shady characters and they had bad vibes pulsing off them....I mean the way dude was grilling them about the farm and who was there and fatboy asking if they had chicks to bang, these cats were looking for more than a safe haven.

you right. rewatched the scene and i previously thought he threw herschel a look before he answered but he didnt. gave off the 'something aint right' look the whole time he was speaking to them. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Rick does know that shane & Lori was knocking boots..

Then I missed something somewhere lol.

Yeah he acknowledged that in the previous episode when he talked to Lori about her pregnancy.

Thats right. I just went back and watched it. Idk how I missed it lol

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Rick does know that shane & Lori was knocking boots..

Then I missed something somewhere lol.

Yeah he acknowledged that in the previous episode when he talked to Lori about her pregnancy.

Thats right. I just went back and watched it. Idk how I missed it lol

Great first episode back
pimp.gif

Rick
eek.gif

I kinda like where this is all headed.  Cause if something like a zombie apocalypse actually happened, I know zombies wouldn't be the only enemies but so would other people who have turned violent/scavengers. If this is the angle they're going this season it could be
smokin.gif

Great first episode back
pimp.gif

Rick
eek.gif

I kinda like where this is all headed.  Cause if something like a zombie apocalypse actually happened, I know zombies wouldn't be the only enemies but so would other people who have turned violent/scavengers. If this is the angle they're going this season it could be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by justscrap

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

Well based off the way the were acting wouldn't you be suspicious? And one of the issues from the prior season has always been with adding new people to the farm and everyone settling there with Hershel saying no and Rick trying to convince him. So why add to the problem ? Then dudes asked about  the farm and implied about it several times without them even acknowledging that they were settling at the farm or that it even exist, yet they persist on talking about it. Dudes were acting mighty suspicious at that. I thought they were gonna be in the show longer than half an episode but apparently I was wrong. Glad Rick got rid of em fast. About time he got down and dirty.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justscrap

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

Well based off the way the were acting wouldn't you be suspicious? And one of the issues from the prior season has always been with adding new people to the farm and everyone settling there with Hershel saying no and Rick trying to convince him. So why add to the problem ? Then dudes asked about  the farm and implied about it several times without them even acknowledging that they were settling at the farm or that it even exist, yet they persist on talking about it. Dudes were acting mighty suspicious at that. I thought they were gonna be in the show longer than half an episode but apparently I was wrong. Glad Rick got rid of em fast. About time he got down and dirty.
pimp.gif

I jumped out of my seat when Rick shot those guys, I was just so exited to see the Rick I've come to love from ready the comic series. As far as the arm scene I just read it as oh, they are just so desentized that a freaking human arm falling off a body isnt even something your grossed out about, u just pick it up like nothing...I think after shooting sophia Rick is really just about showing he's about protecting the group/his family, including through violence.

I jumped out of my seat when Rick shot those guys, I was just so exited to see the Rick I've come to love from ready the comic series. As far as the arm scene I just read it as oh, they are just so desentized that a freaking human arm falling off a body isnt even something your grossed out about, u just pick it up like nothing...I think after shooting sophia Rick is really just about showing he's about protecting the group/his family, including through violence.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

IDK if i missed it but where was Lori driving to in the first place? Was she going to the bar to find Rick and Glenn?
Yep; after she was told off by Darryl she took matters into her own hands to go find Rick. "Olive Oyl" comment had me
roll.gif
 Darryl called a duck a duck on that one...

Kudos to Rick for quick drawing on the 2 guys in the bar... that's why I'd go with him over Shane; Shane is a known hothead, emotional, irrational, etc, but mostly unpredictable & a definite "me first" kind of guy which does nothing for group cohesion & Dale called him on it over Otis last season...

Rick is more calculating, thus his turn to draw down & eliminate threats in a more clinical manner is more chilling, IMO. It took a lot to turn him but when push came to shove he stepped up. Not in the same cold stone killer vein as Shane but just as ruthless/compassionate when he has to be (stepping up to be the person to shoot Sofia when everyone else stepped back in shock when she came out of the barn)

His working on the honor/promise system in a broken world is dicey but so far his morals is all he/they have got from becomng just like those 2 guys...

Shame on Tony for having the shotty slung bassackwards like that... & where was Glenn in all of this? So twisted over Ms. Southern Belle he completely forgot to take point on the frontage of the bar, covering for Rick & Herschel.

Goes to show the most dangerous on the show remain... the living... Next Sunday can't come fast enough 
eek.gif

Want to see how Lori copes with her little six-shooter and a little "hike" back to the farm...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

IDK if i missed it but where was Lori driving to in the first place? Was she going to the bar to find Rick and Glenn?
Yep; after she was told off by Darryl she took matters into her own hands to go find Rick. "Olive Oyl" comment had me
roll.gif
 Darryl called a duck a duck on that one...

Kudos to Rick for quick drawing on the 2 guys in the bar... that's why I'd go with him over Shane; Shane is a known hothead, emotional, irrational, etc, but mostly unpredictable & a definite "me first" kind of guy which does nothing for group cohesion & Dale called him on it over Otis last season...

Rick is more calculating, thus his turn to draw down & eliminate threats in a more clinical manner is more chilling, IMO. It took a lot to turn him but when push came to shove he stepped up. Not in the same cold stone killer vein as Shane but just as ruthless/compassionate when he has to be (stepping up to be the person to shoot Sofia when everyone else stepped back in shock when she came out of the barn)

His working on the honor/promise system in a broken world is dicey but so far his morals is all he/they have got from becomng just like those 2 guys...

Shame on Tony for having the shotty slung bassackwards like that... & where was Glenn in all of this? So twisted over Ms. Southern Belle he completely forgot to take point on the frontage of the bar, covering for Rick & Herschel.

Goes to show the most dangerous on the show remain... the living... Next Sunday can't come fast enough 
eek.gif

Want to see how Lori copes with her little six-shooter and a little "hike" back to the farm...

Also, there's gotta be a scene or episode coming up where they go on an ammo run...

They have poor Darryl down to whittling wooden arrows for his crossbow when he tells off Lori...

No way they're packing enough ammo after the turkey shoot in front of the barn they can afford to be so loose and cavalier with ammunition...

That would make for some interesting times, give Dale & T-Bone some purpose, who knows, Sophia's mom might channel her rage into some fine shootin'..

**Back to last night's episode... what happened to Beth Greene? She seems infected, maybe she got fluids on her from her zombie mom when she bent over her? What do you guys think? She's showing the beginning symptoms lying in bed and all... Anyone care to enlighten or speculate?

Also, there's gotta be a scene or episode coming up where they go on an ammo run...

They have poor Darryl down to whittling wooden arrows for his crossbow when he tells off Lori...

No way they're packing enough ammo after the turkey shoot in front of the barn they can afford to be so loose and cavalier with ammunition...

That would make for some interesting times, give Dale & T-Bone some purpose, who knows, Sophia's mom might channel her rage into some fine shootin'..

**Back to last night's episode... what happened to Beth Greene? She seems infected, maybe she got fluids on her from her zombie mom when she bent over her? What do you guys think? She's showing the beginning symptoms lying in bed and all... Anyone care to enlighten or speculate?

Lori should get killed off already.

how is she gonna give Rick a guilt trip about carl needing his father in a zombie world and then go and try to look for them in town with a six shooter.

Dumb %@% broad i swear.....

Lori should get killed off already.

how is she gonna give Rick a guilt trip about carl needing his father in a zombie world and then go and try to look for them in town with a six shooter.

Dumb %@% broad i swear.....

Back
Top Bottom