THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

damnitzdom wrote:

cant daryl reuse bows? like pull them off and keep them?

He can they've showed him reusing the arrows in a couple of earlier episodes. I think he was making them just out of boredom.

why just have a couple bows though, probably making extra just incase 

i mean there was that episode with that blonde girl and the zombie hanging from the tree and the moral dilemma and how he didnt want to waste arrows. holy run on sentence 
laugh.gif

Daryl was pretty much down to one arrow I think since it got stuck on the hanging zombie to prove a point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Daryl was pretty much down to one arrow I think since it got stuck on the hanging zombie to prove a point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watching the bar-scene right now... RICK.
eek.gif

All of his cop-instincts coming into play right there.  
pimp.gif

EDIT ~ Just got done with the Talking Dead too... was quite impressed with Dave Navarro's analysis and insight too...
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a true-fan.

Man, Lori... 
mad.gif
  She just manages to find more ways for you to get all frustrated with her.  Thing is, you can't kill her off.  She and the kid are the things that is holding Rick together.  If she were to get killed-off, who knows how Rick will turn out... or perhaps that's what the show needs?  Rick to go into not-give-a-**** mode?

Can't kill of Shane either... he balances out the show.  Need leaders like him AND Rick.

Watching the bar-scene right now... RICK.
eek.gif

All of his cop-instincts coming into play right there.  
pimp.gif

EDIT ~ Just got done with the Talking Dead too... was quite impressed with Dave Navarro's analysis and insight too...
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a true-fan.

Man, Lori... 
mad.gif
  She just manages to find more ways for you to get all frustrated with her.  Thing is, you can't kill her off.  She and the kid are the things that is holding Rick together.  If she were to get killed-off, who knows how Rick will turn out... or perhaps that's what the show needs?  Rick to go into not-give-a-**** mode?

Can't kill of Shane either... he balances out the show.  Need leaders like him AND Rick.

i actually can't wait for the next episode.

Finally there's something that makes the show intense (besides the zombies).

I'm glad that they're making it more like the comic, with the zombies as just a secondary threat.

It's crazy to see how people turn out when all goes to hell....

i actually can't wait for the next episode.

Finally there's something that makes the show intense (besides the zombies).

I'm glad that they're making it more like the comic, with the zombies as just a secondary threat.

It's crazy to see how people turn out when all goes to hell....

The scene with the East coast boys (why they had to make us scumbags lol) bothered me. I don't know if it was Rick finally manning up and realizing they can't always help everyone they come across. On the other hand, it made Rick seem extremely selfish and kind of a hyprocrite. Throughout the whole show they going around asking people for help, taking shelter, grouping up. Rick was in that same exact situation with Herschel and Herschel was even more uptight and still helped them out. I understand they were shady characters but Rick could've gave them some supplies and sent them on their way.

The scene with the East coast boys (why they had to make us scumbags lol) bothered me. I don't know if it was Rick finally manning up and realizing they can't always help everyone they come across. On the other hand, it made Rick seem extremely selfish and kind of a hyprocrite. Throughout the whole show they going around asking people for help, taking shelter, grouping up. Rick was in that same exact situation with Herschel and Herschel was even more uptight and still helped them out. I understand they were shady characters but Rick could've gave them some supplies and sent them on their way.

^^But supplies are hard to come by.

I mean yeah it's the right thing to do, but you can tell from the start that those two were out just to take.

They didn't want to get in with the group. The world has gone to hell, so some of the rules are thrown out the window.

it's kill or be killed i guess....

I mean yeah it's the right thing to do, but you can tell from the start that those two were out just to take.

They didn't want to get in with the group. The world has gone to hell, so some of the rules are thrown out the window.

I've replayed the scene over and over and it looks like the guy pulled his gun first from the bar counter after Rick tells him that he hears Nebraska is nice... the guy goes, "This guy...." then reaches for the gun. Rick was anticipating it and reacted.

I've replayed the scene over and over and it looks like the guy pulled his gun first from the bar counter after Rick tells him that he hears Nebraska is nice... the guy goes, "This guy...." then reaches for the gun. Rick was anticipating it and reacted.

Originally Posted by big1236

Plus homie starts brandishing a gun. It's only a matter of time after that point.

Originally Posted by big1236

Plus homie starts brandishing a gun. It's only a matter of time after that point.

millionuppercut ~ I see what you're saying, but at the same time, I think Rick 'sized them up' the minute they walked in. I think it was just his experienced-cop instincts taking over and sensing early-on that it would not end well. Hershel also sensed it, so I guess it sorta confirmed it for Rick. Obviously he didn't want to kill them, but was ready to do so if needed. Like how big1236 said, it's a new world out there so you gotta do what you gotta do. Bottom-line was that Rick knew those guys were gonna be trouble.

millionuppercut ~ I see what you're saying, but at the same time, I think Rick 'sized them up' the minute they walked in. I think it was just his experienced-cop instincts taking over and sensing early-on that it would not end well. Hershel also sensed it, so I guess it sorta confirmed it for Rick. Obviously he didn't want to kill them, but was ready to do so if needed. Like how big1236 said, it's a new world out there so you gotta do what you gotta do. Bottom-line was that Rick knew those guys were gonna be trouble.

why does shane and rick still believe since they are cops people will respect their authority? shane walks around with his police cap and rick had to tell these guys that he was a cop after he said he got his gun off of one

why does shane and rick still believe since they are cops people will respect their authority? shane walks around with his police cap and rick had to tell these guys that he was a cop after he said he got his gun off of one

prolly gives them a sense of pride that people look to them for safety in general. in the bar i think rick said he was a cop to see if dude killed the cop for his gun, just to see who he was dealing with.

prolly gives them a sense of pride that people look to them for safety in general. in the bar i think rick said he was a cop to see if dude killed the cop for his gun, just to see who he was dealing with.

^ Rick is doing what has to be done... Him not wearing his full police uniform anymore, giving his hat to Carl are clues he is sliding but still, you gotta give him props for keeping his word on a promise

Man, Glenn gets a FAIL for not guarding the door... I guess he let his guard down too much since he was hanging with Rick, along with being mentally preoccupied with dealing with Maggie.

A part of me got confused watching this episode thinking "Oh great, they're introducing new characters this way?" - that thought process was cut short when Rick blasted the both of them....

Now, if any of you guys saw the preview for the next episode... Looks like it's gonna be a gunfight/standoff/siege situation "We don't want no trouble we just want to know where our friends are"

Did I mention I can't wait for the next epi?

^ Rick is doing what has to be done... Him not wearing his full police uniform anymore, giving his hat to Carl are clues he is sliding but still, you gotta give him props for keeping his word on a promise

Man, Glenn gets a FAIL for not guarding the door... I guess he let his guard down too much since he was hanging with Rick, along with being mentally preoccupied with dealing with Maggie.

A part of me got confused watching this episode thinking "Oh great, they're introducing new characters this way?" - that thought process was cut short when Rick blasted the both of them....

Now, if any of you guys saw the preview for the next episode... Looks like it's gonna be a gunfight/standoff/siege situation "We don't want no trouble we just want to know where our friends are"

Did I mention I can't wait for the next epi?

Back
Top Bottom