THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

eek.gif
when Rick shot those dudes.

Originally Posted by big1236

Lori should get killed off already.

how is she gonna give Rick a guilt trip about carl needing his father in a zombie world and then go and try to look for them in town with a six shooter.

Dumb %@% broad i swear.....

Tell me about it.

Originally Posted by big1236

Lori should get killed off already.

how is she gonna give Rick a guilt trip about carl needing his father in a zombie world and then go and try to look for them in town with a six shooter.

Dumb %@% broad i swear.....

Tell me about it.

I absolutely dislike Lori. What was the point of even going out? They knew the girl was sick when they headed out and that they needed to bring back Herschel asap. 

I'm glad to see Rick finally mirroring the Rick we've come to see in the comic book series. If he continues along this path we're in for a great
second half of the season.

I absolutely dislike Lori. What was the point of even going out? They knew the girl was sick when they headed out and that they needed to bring back Herschel asap. 

I'm glad to see Rick finally mirroring the Rick we've come to see in the comic book series. If he continues along this path we're in for a great

Originally Posted by blackxme

all this.

typical women making %#+% alot more difficult than it needs to be.

Originally Posted by blackxme

all this.

typical women making %#+% alot more difficult than it needs to be.

Where can i catch re runs lol .. i seen the first 4 episodes of the 1st season, i was hooked.. but a little too late i'm guessing lol - help a koudiee out
wink.gif

Where can i catch re runs lol .. i seen the first 4 episodes of the 1st season, i was hooked.. but a little too late i'm guessing lol - help a koudiee out
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

Also, there's gotta be a scene or episode coming up where they go on an ammo run...

They have poor Darryl down to whittling wooden arrows for his crossbow when he tells off Lori...

No way they're packing enough ammo after the turkey shoot in front of the barn they can afford to be so loose and cavalier with ammunition...

That would make for some interesting times, give Dale & T-Bone some purpose, who knows, Sophia's mom might channel her rage into some fine shootin'..

**Back to last night's episode... what happened to Beth Greene? She seems infected, maybe she got fluids on her from her zombie mom when she bent over her? What do you guys think? She's showing the beginning symptoms lying in bed and all... Anyone care to enlighten or speculate?

I have a feeling that Herschel injected her with zombie blood. Im still trying to make sense of why would he do that, nothing yet.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Also, there's gotta be a scene or episode coming up where they go on an ammo run...

They have poor Darryl down to whittling wooden arrows for his crossbow when he tells off Lori...

No way they're packing enough ammo after the turkey shoot in front of the barn they can afford to be so loose and cavalier with ammunition...

That would make for some interesting times, give Dale & T-Bone some purpose, who knows, Sophia's mom might channel her rage into some fine shootin'..

**Back to last night's episode... what happened to Beth Greene? She seems infected, maybe she got fluids on her from her zombie mom when she bent over her? What do you guys think? She's showing the beginning symptoms lying in bed and all... Anyone care to enlighten or speculate?

I have a feeling that Herschel injected her with zombie blood. Im still trying to make sense of why would he do that, nothing yet.

If u guys saw the preview do you have any idea why Carol was telling Daryl that she was keeping an eye on him? afterall he was the most dedicated person to track down sophia and now shes treating him like he didnt do anything for her? I really don't like carol and hope she dies.

If u guys saw the preview do you have any idea why Carol was telling Daryl that she was keeping an eye on him? afterall he was the most dedicated person to track down sophia and now shes treating him like he didnt do anything for her? I really don't like carol and hope she dies.

Originally Posted by TSX24

I think she meant it more in a caring way.  Daryl losing his brother (possibly), and the death of sophia, whom he spent days searching for, must be having an effect on the guy.

I mean dude starting making an ear necklace out of zombies
laugh.gif

I think she meant it more in a caring way.  Daryl losing his brother (possibly), and the death of sophia, whom he spent days searching for, must be having an effect on the guy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I kinda like where this is all headed.� Cause if something like a zombie apocalypse actually happened, I know zombies wouldn't be the only enemies but so would other people who have turned violent/scavengers. If this is the angle they're going this season it could be
smokin.gif
yup. in Lost terms. walkers are the smoke monster. philly guys/guys to come would be the Others. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I kinda like where this is all headed.� Cause if something like a zombie apocalypse actually happened, I know zombies wouldn't be the only enemies but so would other people who have turned violent/scavengers. If this is the angle they're going this season it could be
smokin.gif
yup. in Lost terms. walkers are the smoke monster. philly guys/guys to come would be the Others. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

laugh.gif
ah i interpreted it as she seemed suspicious of him or something but i still want her dead. 
laugh.gif

The ear necklace thing is dope, every warrior needs his trophies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

laugh.gif
ah i interpreted it as she seemed suspicious of him or something but i still want her dead. 
laugh.gif

The ear necklace thing is dope, every warrior needs his trophies
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom