THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I actually clapped when Lori's car flipped over
laugh.gif

That interview about AMC and Darabont annoyed me. AMC basically screwed Darabont over.

I actually clapped when Lori's car flipped over
laugh.gif

That interview about AMC and Darabont annoyed me. AMC basically screwed Darabont over.

Nice to see that side of Rick. Those were the first 2 living dudes hes offed since the zombies. First time he proved hes really willing to do ANYTHING to protect the group. The direction this is heading, has got me so excited for the ppl who dont read the comics. This show has the potential to be one of the GOATs, they just gotta do it right.

Nice to see that side of Rick. Those were the first 2 living dudes hes offed since the zombies. First time he proved hes really willing to do ANYTHING to protect the group. The direction this is heading, has got me so excited for the ppl who dont read the comics. This show has the potential to be one of the GOATs, they just gotta do it right.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Where can i catch re runs lol .. i seen the first 4 episodes of the 1st season, i was hooked.. but a little too late i'm guessing lol - help a koudiee out
wink.gif

I dont know where you hale from, but out here in the Bay Area, you can get season one from the Library. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Where can i catch re runs lol .. i seen the first 4 episodes of the 1st season, i was hooked.. but a little too late i'm guessing lol - help a koudiee out
wink.gif

I dont know where you hale from, but out here in the Bay Area, you can get season one from the Library. 
pimp.gif

you could just feel the tension in the bar when those two walked in, i knew something was about to go down. great acting by that philly guy, too bad they killed him off right away
laugh.gif

makes you think about if/when the world ends, how will you handle an encounter with other survivors.

you could just feel the tension in the bar when those two walked in, i knew something was about to go down. great acting by that philly guy, too bad they killed him off right away
laugh.gif

makes you think about if/when the world ends, how will you handle an encounter with other survivors.

Watched the Talking Dead after and it bothered me how they were complaining that they wanted more zombie action. The comic turns from being about zombies to humans being the real danger, and that's the direction they're taking with the show. I think they've got a good thing going so far.

I want the prison!

Watched the Talking Dead after and it bothered me how they were complaining that they wanted more zombie action. The comic turns from being about zombies to humans being the real danger, and that's the direction they're taking with the show. I think they've got a good thing going so far.

I want the prison!

two questions:

cant daryl reuse bows? like pull them off and keep them?

and how close does this tie to the comic? was there some out of towners and a shootoff occur?

two questions:

and how close does this tie to the comic? was there some out of towners and a shootoff occur?

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I want the prison!
I gotta agree with them though. I feel like they been in that farm area too long being comfortable hopefully zombie raid comes by

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I want the prison!
I gotta agree with them though. I feel like they been in that farm area too long being comfortable hopefully zombie raid comes by

damnitzdom wrote:

He can they've showed him reusing the arrows in a couple of earlier episodes. I think he was making them just out of boredom.

damnitzdom wrote:

He can they've showed him reusing the arrows in a couple of earlier episodes. I think he was making them just out of boredom.

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

damnitzdom wrote:

why just have a couple bows though, probably making extra just incase 

damnitzdom wrote:

im up to the part where lori checks her little 6 shooter, map in hand and gets in the car to go look for rick. instantly i kind of wanted her to be the bait instead of otis. i mean cmon son if u don't know the way, stay put. sophia wasn't far from the group and she still caught an L.

edit.

ok done with eps. damn i was eager that rene was gonna be a regular. rick was really about that life tho
eek.gif

im up to the part where lori checks her little 6 shooter, map in hand and gets in the car to go look for rick. instantly i kind of wanted her to be the bait instead of otis. i mean cmon son if u don't know the way, stay put. sophia wasn't far from the group and she still caught an L.

edit.

ok done with eps. damn i was eager that rene was gonna be a regular. rick was really about that life tho
eek.gif

Not a bad ep...standard bs bs Glen, Maggie and Daryl don't suck but everyone else does bs bs something happens in the last 5 minutes.

But cmon...this dude Rene was the best acted (accent too) and best written character this show has had since the black dad and son from the beginning, so of course he only lasts 5 minutes.
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Not a bad ep...standard bs bs Glen, Maggie and Daryl don't suck but everyone else does bs bs something happens in the last 5 minutes.

But cmon...this dude Rene was the best acted (accent too) and best written character this show has had since the black dad and son from the beginning, so of course he only lasts 5 minutes.
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damnitzdom wrote:

i mean there was that episode with that blonde girl and the zombie hanging from the tree and the moral dilemma and how he didnt want to waste arrows. holy run on sentence 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom