THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Ruh-roh
pimp.gif

I think Rick felt guilty about what happened in the past, so he wanted to save the kid. If it was me, I would have left mainly cause dude was just shooting at me like a minute ago.

Maggie running past her dad to hug Glen
laugh.gif

I think Rick felt guilty about what happened in the past, so he wanted to save the kid. If it was me, I would have left mainly cause dude was just shooting at me like a minute ago.

Maggie running past her dad to hug Glen
laugh.gif

%!% JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE RICK'S FACE!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE!

SMH at Lori "No matter what it's yours"  %!% please!
She starting %!% but she's right, Shane is outa control and want's Rick's family. Saying he can't protect them and all was OD. He was pissed when Rick showed back up and Andrea's head is stuck so far up Shane's @@@ ! Dale is the truth, I wish they start listening to him.

%!% JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE RICK'S FACE!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE!

SMH at Lori "No matter what it's yours"  %!% please!
She starting %!% but she's right, Shane is outa control and want's Rick's family. Saying he can't protect them and all was OD. He was pissed when Rick showed back up and Andrea's head is stuck so far up Shane's @@@ ! Dale is the truth, I wish they start listening to him.

-
roll.gif
  at Maggie walking past her pops
-
eek.gif
When Rick pulled that dude's leg to free him
-Rick vs. Shane
pimp.gif
, I can't wait for next week.

-
roll.gif
  at Maggie walking past her pops
-
eek.gif
When Rick pulled that dude's leg to free him
-Rick vs. Shane
pimp.gif
, I can't wait for next week.

they are implying that kid can walk a week later....wth? no chance he can walk with that injury
i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving

they are implying that kid can walk a week later....wth? no chance he can walk with that injury
i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving

Hopefully this will be the end of Shane, not that I hate his character, but it is really looking like the writers don't know what to do with him. Shane and Rick are hardly ever in the same scenes, liked the zombie action at the bar.
eek.gif
 @ dudes face getting bit off.

eek.gif
 @ Rick pulling that dudes leg.

They need to "off" Shane, it's been a long time coming.  Pots been boiling.  Hopefully, they leave the farm soon,
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully this will be the end of Shane, not that I hate his character, but it is really looking like the writers don't know what to do with him. Shane and Rick are hardly ever in the same scenes, liked the zombie action at the bar.
eek.gif
 @ dudes face getting bit off.

eek.gif
 @ Rick pulling that dudes leg.

They need to "off" Shane, it's been a long time coming.  Pots been boiling.  Hopefully, they leave the farm soon,
30t6p3b.gif

Herschel getting a taste of the new world and advocating the mercy killing 
pimp.gif

Rick is pissing me the hell off though. Putting his men in unnecessary danger to save the now crippled stranger
30t6p3b.gif

The tension is great so far this season, but I'm kind of disappointed that they're shooting their guns off the way they have been with little or no consequence.
Lori should have been swarmed and killed by any walkers in the area after that gunshot.

Maggie and Glen
roll.gif

Herschel getting a taste of the new world and advocating the mercy killing 
pimp.gif

Rick is pissing me the hell off though. Putting his men in unnecessary danger to save the now crippled stranger
30t6p3b.gif

The tension is great so far this season, but I'm kind of disappointed that they're shooting their guns off the way they have been with little or no consequence.
Lori should have been swarmed and killed by any walkers in the area after that gunshot.

Maggie and Glen
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom