THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Rick, your my dude and all....but your doing too much. Shoulda left young dude right there stuck to the fence. Can't save everybody man.

No putting him outta his misery woulda been right... shows him being a bad %@@ and sympathy enough to not make him suffer would work...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Rick, your my dude and all....but your doing too much. Shoulda left young dude right there stuck to the fence. Can't save everybody man.

No putting him outta his misery woulda been right... shows him being a bad %@@ and sympathy enough to not make him suffer would work...
he was a kid though i could see rick not wanting to kill a kid idk if i could do that even in a world like that

he was a kid though i could see rick not wanting to kill a kid idk if i could do that even in a world like that

anybody know a site to stream this off right now? i missed the episode
frown.gif

did Hershel cut the kid's leg off? i thought Rick was going to ask some question to the kid when he was on the fence, i guess we will find out next. 

did Hershel cut the kid's leg off? i thought Rick was going to ask some question to the kid when he was on the fence, i guess we will find out next. 

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

agreed. but when ur down to 3 rounds left and the dead is closing in to you and your getaway car, who knows what you'll think.
eek.gif
at dude getting eatin alive, haven't seen a zombie chow down on screen in a while.

the end had me
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Lori just got mad twisted out of nowhere and rick had that look on his face....yall kno that look
laugh.gif

btw the show has been doing great keeping the tense mood consistent...not using music when glen was checking the back of the bar, that 2nd zombie coming into screen behind lori without her noticing. excellent work. can't wait to see this with my girl, show always has her bear hugging at my arm in fear.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

agreed. but when ur down to 3 rounds left and the dead is closing in to you and your getaway car, who knows what you'll think.
eek.gif
at dude getting eatin alive, haven't seen a zombie chow down on screen in a while.

the end had me
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Lori just got mad twisted out of nowhere and rick had that look on his face....yall kno that look
laugh.gif

btw the show has been doing great keeping the tense mood consistent...not using music when glen was checking the back of the bar, that 2nd zombie coming into screen behind lori without her noticing. excellent work. can't wait to see this with my girl, show always has her bear hugging at my arm in fear.

What a solid episode. Rick vs. Shane...I really hope Shane gets some sense knocked into him. This was probably one of the best episodes of season two.

What a solid episode. Rick vs. Shane...I really hope Shane gets some sense knocked into him. This was probably one of the best episodes of season two.

smh at lori starting this mess, but im agreeing with alot of people on here, that the writers just dont know what to do with shane no more. seemed like a necessary evil to have on the show, but with the introduction of the Others, the villian within the group may not be necessary no more.

the preview for next week has $^#! just got real written all over it.

smh at lori starting this mess, but im agreeing with alot of people on here, that the writers just dont know what to do with shane no more. seemed like a necessary evil to have on the show, but with the introduction of the Others, the villian within the group may not be necessary no more.

the preview for next week has $^#! just got real written all over it.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

frown.gif

if youre on the westcoast its going to be on in half an hour again
thats on standard definition. when i watch it for some reason it doesnt use the full screen and just shows is a small square
frown.gif
but thanks for the help.
finally found a site

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

frown.gif

if youre on the westcoast its going to be on in half an hour again
thats on standard definition. when i watch it for some reason it doesnt use the full screen and just shows is a small square
frown.gif
but thanks for the help.
finally found a site

Back
Top Bottom