THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Air273

they are implying that kid can walk a week later....wth? no chance he can walk with that injury
i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving

did you see how long the sophia storyline was? we're not leaving the farm anytime soon. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

they are implying that kid can walk a week later....wth? no chance he can walk with that injury
i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving

did you see how long the sophia storyline was? we're not leaving the farm anytime soon. 
laugh.gif

I'm I the only one that wouldn't mind seeing Rick get offed?

His captain America act is getting old.

I'm I the only one that wouldn't mind seeing Rick get offed?

His captain America act is getting old.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Herschel getting a taste of the new world and advocating the mercy killing 
pimp.gif

Rick is pissing me the hell off though. Putting his men in unnecessary danger to save the now crippled stranger
30t6p3b.gif

The tension is great so far this season, but I'm kind of disappointed that they're shooting their guns off the way they have been with little or no consequence.
Lori should have been swarmed and killed by any walkers in the area after that gunshot.

Maggie and Glen
roll.gif

Man I was hoping a group of walkers came to her after hearing the gunshot and ate her !+@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Herschel getting a taste of the new world and advocating the mercy killing 
pimp.gif

Rick is pissing me the hell off though. Putting his men in unnecessary danger to save the now crippled stranger
30t6p3b.gif

The tension is great so far this season, but I'm kind of disappointed that they're shooting their guns off the way they have been with little or no consequence.
Lori should have been swarmed and killed by any walkers in the area after that gunshot.

Maggie and Glen
roll.gif

Man I was hoping a group of walkers came to her after hearing the gunshot and ate her !+@.
laugh.gif

Rick, your my dude and all....but your doing too much. Shoulda left young dude right there stuck to the fence. Can't save everybody man.

Rick, your my dude and all....but your doing too much. Shoulda left young dude right there stuck to the fence. Can't save everybody man.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless
Word, I be glad when they leave that Farm and get back rolling. To where? I don't know, just leave

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless
Word, I be glad when they leave that Farm and get back rolling. To where? I don't know, just leave

Lori starting some #$## by putting all that in Rick's head and whats crazy is she the main reason thats its that lil love triangle

Lori starting some #$## by putting all that in Rick's head and whats crazy is she the main reason thats its that lil love triangle

co-sign on Rick tryin to save everbody man 
grin.gif
. he gotta chill with that. i woulda shot dude and ended his misery. ain't no way i'm taking a chance risking everybody's life for that. my girl Maggie STILL looking right in those jeans (ginuwine voice)
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. i got a feeling Darryl gonna smash that old lady soon in the woods surrounded by all his freaky little walker memento's. dude's gettin more unstable.....and like everybody else said, i can't wait for next week's episode. looks like it's gonna be crazy

grin.gif
. he gotta chill with that. i woulda shot dude and ended his misery. ain't no way i'm taking a chance risking everybody's life for that. my girl Maggie STILL looking right in those jeans (ginuwine voice)
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. i got a feeling Darryl gonna smash that old lady soon in the woods surrounded by all his freaky little walker memento's. dude's gettin more unstable.....and like everybody else said, i can't wait for next week's episode. looks like it's gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless
u know i wouldnt be suprised if they just built the farm as some kinda fortress and had people come there for shelter later on in the series. i wish glen would stop playin %+$$ after a night like that i woulda been all in them guts

Originally Posted by DMoney82

QFT but still
pimp.gif
nonetheless
u know i wouldnt be suprised if they just built the farm as some kinda fortress and had people come there for shelter later on in the series. i wish glen would stop playin %+$$ after a night like that i woulda been all in them guts

Originally Posted by jd2384

grin.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
we always say that and it only has like 1or2 exciting parts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. damn i wish they could give us a 2 hour episode

Originally Posted by jd2384

grin.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
we always say that and it only has like 1or2 exciting parts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. damn i wish they could give us a 2 hour episode

This **+#$ is literally telling Rick to kill Shane
30t6p3b.gif
.....like she's absolutely innocent
laugh.gif

"You killed the living to protect what's yours? Well Shane is trying to take what's yours
wink.gif
"
Hopped on his #$*! almost immediately after her husband "died" and she's acting like he's the devil for feeling the way he does

This **+#$ is literally telling Rick to kill Shane
30t6p3b.gif
.....like she's absolutely innocent
laugh.gif

"You killed the living to protect what's yours? Well Shane is trying to take what's yours
wink.gif
"
Hopped on his #$*! almost immediately after her husband "died" and she's acting like he's the devil for feeling the way he does

No putting him outta his misery woulda been right... shows him being a bad %@@ and sympathy enough to not make him suffer would work...

Back
Top Bottom