THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Haha I clicked the spoiler. AMC is a fool for that one. Even though I read the comics up to this point, it wasn't too much of a surprise. But still excited to see it nonetheless.

Originally Posted by MMG

Sophia was a zombie at that point, and you seem to forget that the series started with Rick shoting a child
you're totally right

Spoiler [+]
that was human on zombie violence not human child and human adult violence

Originally Posted by MMG

Sophia was a zombie at that point, and you seem to forget that the series started with Rick shoting a child
you're totally right

Spoiler [+]
that was human on zombie violence not human child and human adult violence

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow they just put that up in there all nonchalantly-like
100 bucks tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
100 bucks tho
sick.gif

I said the same thing. $100 for 13 episodes? I wanted to buy seasons one and two too, but that's just way too steep.

Tried not to read the spoiler, but couldn't help myself. Not really surprised. Just curious if they have the balls to do it the way it happened in the comic.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
100 bucks tho
sick.gif

I said the same thing. $100 for 13 episodes? I wanted to buy seasons one and two too, but that's just way too steep.

Tried not to read the spoiler, but couldn't help myself. Not really surprised. Just curious if they have the balls to do it the way it happened in the comic.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Warning Warning HUGE Spoiler

All I have to say about that is this is not a spoiler to anyone who has read the comic. I just hope it is played out in a manner that is similar to the comic

Spoiler [+]
Do you think AMC can show a child shoot and kill an adult? Carl's about to become a man
pimp.gif

All of this.

Not a single damn was given by AMC.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

On a sidenote, some of y'all need to use spoilers better (not referring to you specifically hybrid).

I've seen several instances of someone posting info in a spoiler then the next few responses have people discussing the spoiler outright, which more or less negates the point of using the spoiler in the first place.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Warning Warning HUGE Spoiler

All I have to say about that is this is not a spoiler to anyone who has read the comic. I just hope it is played out in a manner that is similar to the comic

Spoiler [+]
Do you think AMC can show a child shoot and kill an adult? Carl's about to become a man
pimp.gif

All of this.

Not a single damn was given by AMC.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

On a sidenote, some of y'all need to use spoilers better (not referring to you specifically hybrid).

I've seen several instances of someone posting info in a spoiler then the next few responses have people discussing the spoiler outright, which more or less negates the point of using the spoiler in the first place.

^^ just watch season one on netflix.

if you got an HD tv that you're alright.

I can't believe AMC for that spoiler. that's just ridiculous.... LOL

^^ just watch season one on netflix.

if you got an HD tv that you're alright.

I can't believe AMC for that spoiler. that's just ridiculous.... LOL

That spoiler
eek.gif
mad.gif

I was really hoping they wouldn't do that. I thought since it had already passed that point in the comics they would stay away from it.

That spoiler
eek.gif
mad.gif

I was really hoping they wouldn't do that. I thought since it had already passed that point in the comics they would stay away from it.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i think the lone walker is supposed to resemble shane's status in the group. alone; outcast
pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.
And when I think about it Andrea has reached out to him so to me he's kinda exiled himself with his behavior, so even though I think that was symbolism about that I don't think it's completely right. Especially after they had that lil talk about Shane's actions. I half-wish Shane would just leave with Andrea (since her on the show sucks compared to Andrea in the comic). Dude is excluding himself since he can't cope with the fact that he can't control everyone and his obsession with Lori and Carl.

Don't click this unless you read the comics
Spoiler [+]
AMC done #%%!+@ up
laugh.gif

I'm so happy though. Shane exits, enter Tyresse
pimp.gif
  I just hope they keep him for an extended time like they did Shane (although the way he dies really does elevate the threat of the Governor). His time in the comics was too short and he has yet to be replaced with an equally badass character.

Don't see AMC having a problem with Carl killing Shane. I wonder if they'll show what Carl does later on with the other kids cuz that's when you know he's really #%%!+@ up and is playing for keeps.

i think the lone walker is supposed to resemble shane's status in the group. alone; outcast
pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.
And when I think about it Andrea has reached out to him so to me he's kinda exiled himself with his behavior, so even though I think that was symbolism about that I don't think it's completely right. Especially after they had that lil talk about Shane's actions. I half-wish Shane would just leave with Andrea (since her on the show sucks compared to Andrea in the comic). Dude is excluding himself since he can't cope with the fact that he can't control everyone and his obsession with Lori and Carl.

Spoiler [+]
AMC done #%%!+@ up
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
  I just hope they keep him for an extended time like they did Shane (although the way he dies really does elevate the threat of the Governor). His time in the comics was too short and he has yet to be replaced with an equally badass character.

Don't see AMC having a problem with Carl killing Shane. I wonder if they'll show what Carl does later on with the other kids cuz that's when you know he's really #%%!+@ up and is playing for keeps.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.

Spoiler [+]
AMC done #%%!+@ up
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler
[+]
The way Tyresse went out in the comic was 
eek.gif
. I remember when Tyrese was left for dead in the gym of the prison and killed all those damn zombies.
pimp.gif

And AMC shouldn't have a problem with Carl shooting Shane, it builds upon the character and really gives great insight into how a child is forced to grow up in a world like that. They probably won't include the part where Carl kills one of the twins though, considering that the twins were apart of the original group. Who knows , maybe they add them as they make their way to the prison

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.

Spoiler [+]
AMC done #%%!+@ up
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler
[+]
The way Tyresse went out in the comic was 
eek.gif
. I remember when Tyrese was left for dead in the gym of the prison and killed all those damn zombies.
pimp.gif

And AMC shouldn't have a problem with Carl shooting Shane, it builds upon the character and really gives great insight into how a child is forced to grow up in a world like that. They probably won't include the part where Carl kills one of the twins though, considering that the twins were apart of the original group. Who knows , maybe they add them as they make their way to the prison

On that spoiler...

I'm pretty sure everyone, regardless of whether you read the comic or not heard about this change from the comic to the show.

What's disappointing is that, after so long, we forgot about it and saw it as a sincere departure from the comic. And more than that as a reaction to what characters were and weren't working on the show. Hearing that now both gives us a really tight timeframe and breaks a lot of the surprise, since we've lowkey been lulled into thinking they were putting it off, and because they were slowly building the tension up.

...So much for the will they/won't they that coulda happened.
ohwell.gif

On that spoiler...

I'm pretty sure everyone, regardless of whether you read the comic or not heard about this change from the comic to the show.

What's disappointing is that, after so long, we forgot about it and saw it as a sincere departure from the comic. And more than that as a reaction to what characters were and weren't working on the show. Hearing that now both gives us a really tight timeframe and breaks a lot of the surprise, since we've lowkey been lulled into thinking they were putting it off, and because they were slowly building the tension up.

...So much for the will they/won't they that coulda happened.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom