THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

my thing is...this is the same zombie that couldnt free his legs from some mud or hold on to a weak %@@ lil boy's leg,but was able to perform a triple bypass while being pushed away from the chest cavity of a struggling victim.

my thing is...this is the same zombie that couldnt free his legs from some mud or hold on to a weak %@@ lil boy's leg,but was able to perform a triple bypass while being pushed away from the chest cavity of a struggling victim.

Someone needs to shoot that !+$*%#% kid SMH!

I was expecting Dale to find out that the animals can turn into zombies too, I think that is actually what he found out?

This 2nd half of the second seasons has been really good. THe first half was crap!

I was expecting Dale to find out that the animals can turn into zombies too, I think that is actually what he found out?

This 2nd half of the second seasons has been really good. THe first half was crap!

The group shouldn't have to decide what to do with Randell, they should have left him on that fence. To be "humane" Rick should have put a bullet in his head so he didn't suffer. They don't owe him anything. There is no doubt in my mind he would have (and still would) kill any one of them. Dale's heart was in the right place, but his way of thinking was dangerous in this environment. Let's say Dale, not Rick was in the bar when the two dude's walked in, no doubt with his reasoning he would have invited them and their buddies to the farm....then what? Randell's true color's will be shown soon and we will see that Dale's mentality has no place in this world.

You can't leave loose ends in this environment....living or dead.

The group shouldn't have to decide what to do with Randell, they should have left him on that fence. To be "humane" Rick should have put a bullet in his head so he didn't suffer. They don't owe him anything. There is no doubt in my mind he would have (and still would) kill any one of them. Dale's heart was in the right place, but his way of thinking was dangerous in this environment. Let's say Dale, not Rick was in the bar when the two dude's walked in, no doubt with his reasoning he would have invited them and their buddies to the farm....then what? Randell's true color's will be shown soon and we will see that Dale's mentality has no place in this world.

You can't leave loose ends in this environment....living or dead.

Ooh c'mon Carl!

Lori and Carl should just get eaten by zombies and then Rick would loose it.. Rick would be a total killing machine!

Ooh c'mon Carl!

Lori and Carl should just get eaten by zombies and then Rick would loose it.. Rick would be a total killing machine!

Originally Posted by FEETure

The director of the episode was asked this question on The Talking Dead and he explained it as the dead's fingers are like talons with their boney fingers and long fingernails....fingernails do continue to grow after death.  I'm not saying I buy it, just his explanation.  Carl is young and quick and didn't have a body laying on top of him....Dale was trying to hold the zombie's head and left those hands free to dig in.  The bigger question is how did the zombie get close enough to take that cow down?  It was harder to sneak up on the cow than it was Dale.

Originally Posted by FEETure

The director of the episode was asked this question on The Talking Dead and he explained it as the dead's fingers are like talons with their boney fingers and long fingernails....fingernails do continue to grow after death.  I'm not saying I buy it, just his explanation.  Carl is young and quick and didn't have a body laying on top of him....Dale was trying to hold the zombie's head and left those hands free to dig in.  The bigger question is how did the zombie get close enough to take that cow down?  It was harder to sneak up on the cow than it was Dale.

Good riddance to Dale, guy was wild annoying. Lil dude Carl came through in the clutch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

pretty sure it was established that animals dont turn into zombies.  what he found out was that there was a cow gutted, so he knew there was a walker somewhere close by.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

pretty sure it was established that animals dont turn into zombies.  what he found out was that there was a cow gutted, so he knew there was a walker somewhere close by.

well there goes their humanity....
and carl
mad.gif
mad.gif
stupid dumb frack!!
you see a zombie you either kill em or move on... DON"T GET CLOSER!!!
i swear i wanted him to die sooo much in that scene...

well there goes their humanity....
and carl
mad.gif
mad.gif
stupid dumb frack!!
you see a zombie you either kill em or move on... DON"T GET CLOSER!!!
i swear i wanted him to die sooo much in that scene...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

There is an interesting sneak peak of next week's episode on the website www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead if anyone is interested.

I wanna watch but I wanna wait more.

Some guys in here are animals
laugh.gif

But I'm looking for a BIG season finale or an EVEN BIGGER season premiere. No more Dale. Looks like Randall gets loose.
eek.gif
Those walkers are still out there even though they were miles away. Some are bound to wander to that farm, right?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

There is an interesting sneak peak of next week's episode on the website www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead if anyone is interested.

I wanna watch but I wanna wait more.

Some guys in here are animals
laugh.gif

But I'm looking for a BIG season finale or an EVEN BIGGER season premiere. No more Dale. Looks like Randall gets loose.
eek.gif
Those walkers are still out there even though they were miles away. Some are bound to wander to that farm, right?

Back
Top Bottom