THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

There is an interesting sneak peak of next week's episode on the website www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead if anyone is interested.

I wanna watch but I wanna wait more.

Some guys in here are animals
laugh.gif

But I'm looking for a BIG season finale or an EVEN BIGGER season premiere. No more Dale. Looks like Randall gets loose.
eek.gif
Those walkers are still out there even though they were miles away. Some are bound to wander to that farm, right?

I don't think you will be disappointed.

There is an interesting sneak peak of next week's episode on the website www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead if anyone is interested.

laugh.gif

But I'm looking for a BIG season finale or an EVEN BIGGER season premiere. No more Dale. Looks like Randall gets loose.
eek.gif
Those walkers are still out there even though they were miles away. Some are bound to wander to that farm, right?

Originally Posted by justscrap

looks like somebody shot the cow and the walker just gutted it. 

Who shot the cow?  Wasn't it moving when Dale found her?

it looked like there was a bullet hole near the cow's neck when Dale was approaching it.  

it looked like there was a bullet hole near the cow's neck when Dale was approaching it.  

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Uh oh. Glen and Maggie better make it. I can see them two getting it though.
mad.gif
'

As long as Rick/Family, Shane, Andrea, Maggie, Glen and Daryl make it. I'm good. A few others can make it but they probably feel the need to trim some fat.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Uh oh. Glen and Maggie better make it. I can see them two getting it though.
mad.gif
'

As long as Rick/Family, Shane, Andrea, Maggie, Glen and Daryl make it. I'm good. A few others can make it but they probably feel the need to trim some fat.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

I know i aint the only person who forgot there was a black dude on the show till the house scene
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

I know i aint the only person who forgot there was a black dude on the show till the house scene
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Well, the writers of the show definitely got me hooked even more. With the departure of Dale and the promise by Kirkman that the season finale was "amazing," I really hope AMC delivers in these final two episodes. 
When I saw T-Dog in the house, my first though was, "What the hell has this man been doing, since they got to the farm?!" 
laugh.gif
 I hope they just kill him off soon or give him a major role because he such a useless character.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Well, the writers of the show definitely got me hooked even more. With the departure of Dale and the promise by Kirkman that the season finale was "amazing," I really hope AMC delivers in these final two episodes. 
When I saw T-Dog in the house, my first though was, "What the hell has this man been doing, since they got to the farm?!" 
laugh.gif
 I hope they just kill him off soon or give him a major role because he such a useless character.

my only gripe with that episode was that they didn't even let dale have a sense of peace. They should've told him before they shot him that they didn't kill randell so he knew that his death wasn't in vain.

my only gripe with that episode was that they didn't even let dale have a sense of peace. They should've told him before they shot him that they didn't kill randell so he knew that his death wasn't in vain.

Back
Top Bottom