THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

I know i aint the only person who forgot there was a black dude on the show till the house scene
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif
laugh.gif
Speaking of that it takes me back to T-Dog talking to Dale while he was losing blood about how they were seen as the useless ones in the group. That struck me as extra weird that the young black guy was grouping himself with the senior citizen. Made me know T-Dog would forever get shafted on the show and if he ever did get attention for a whole ep he was gonna die unlike Daryl.

Son has literally gotten NO character development since he cut his arm on the highway and even then it was a little.

I know i aint the only person who forgot there was a black dude on the show till the house scene
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif
laugh.gif
Speaking of that it takes me back to T-Dog talking to Dale while he was losing blood about how they were seen as the useless ones in the group. That struck me as extra weird that the young black guy was grouping himself with the senior citizen. Made me know T-Dog would forever get shafted on the show and if he ever did get attention for a whole ep he was gonna die unlike Daryl.

Son has literally gotten NO character development since he cut his arm on the highway and even then it was a little.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by FEETure

my thing is...this is the same zombie that couldnt free his legs from some mud or hold on to a weak %@@ lil boy's leg,but was able to perform a triple bypass while being pushed away from the chest cavity of a struggling victim.

The director of the episode was asked this question on The Talking Dead and he explained it as the dead's fingers are like talons with their boney fingers and long fingernails....fingernails do continue to grow after death.  I'm not saying I buy it, just his explanation.  Carl is young and quick and didn't have a body laying on top of him....Dale was trying to hold the zombie's head and left those hands free to dig in.  The bigger question is how did the zombie get close enough to take that cow down?  It was harder to sneak up on the cow than it was Dale.

myth.

http://www.snopes.com/science/nailgrow.asp

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by FEETure

my thing is...this is the same zombie that couldnt free his legs from some mud or hold on to a weak %@@ lil boy's leg,but was able to perform a triple bypass while being pushed away from the chest cavity of a struggling victim.

The director of the episode was asked this question on The Talking Dead and he explained it as the dead's fingers are like talons with their boney fingers and long fingernails....fingernails do continue to grow after death.  I'm not saying I buy it, just his explanation.  Carl is young and quick and didn't have a body laying on top of him....Dale was trying to hold the zombie's head and left those hands free to dig in.  The bigger question is how did the zombie get close enough to take that cow down?  It was harder to sneak up on the cow than it was Dale.

myth.

http://www.snopes.com/science/nailgrow.asp

^Well I guess in TWD universe it's true.

I can already see Shane's downfall. He had that lil stupid plan he told Andrea only to see her turn on him with Dale's weak speech to spare Randall. Now that he can't fully trust her I figure he'll do something really dumb to end it for himself. He should've been smashing Andrea a bit more so he could get some support instead of moping around everywhere. I see him saying some slick shh to her to completely turn her off so he can really be alone in this.

^Well I guess in TWD universe it's true.

I can already see Shane's downfall. He had that lil stupid plan he told Andrea only to see her turn on him with Dale's weak speech to spare Randall. Now that he can't fully trust her I figure he'll do something really dumb to end it for himself. He should've been smashing Andrea a bit more so he could get some support instead of moping around everywhere. I see him saying some slick shh to her to completely turn her off so he can really be alone in this.

Mannn, I ain't even care when I found out Sophia was a zombie.. she didn't really have a big role rather than just waste the shows time with them searching for her, but this dude Dale was the only dude who talked with some sense and heart. I mean, sure it's not the typical world he'd like to live in but like he said, they are still human and should think like a human... sucks he got taken out even though it was inevitable. Shane must be one happy dude right now,
laugh.gif
No Country for Old Men.
%*!% CARL.
indifferent.gif

Mannn, I ain't even care when I found out Sophia was a zombie.. she didn't really have a big role rather than just waste the shows time with them searching for her, but this dude Dale was the only dude who talked with some sense and heart. I mean, sure it's not the typical world he'd like to live in but like he said, they are still human and should think like a human... sucks he got taken out even though it was inevitable. Shane must be one happy dude right now,
laugh.gif
No Country for Old Men.
%*!% CARL.
indifferent.gif

I bet you they're gonna be real sorry for not offing randall..

You know how Darryl just left Randall there? He prolly left a knot loose or somethin and randall gets free either escaping to his crew, or killing off t-dogg or carol.

Just my thoughts.

And that lil turd carl man..

30t6p3b.gif

I bet you they're gonna be real sorry for not offing randall..

You know how Darryl just left Randall there? He prolly left a knot loose or somethin and randall gets free either escaping to his crew, or killing off t-dogg or carol.

Just my thoughts.

And that lil turd carl man..

30t6p3b.gif

Sam Witwer (the actor who played The Walker in the Tank -- I had no idea it was him) talks about the planned season 2 opening before AMC scrapped it, fired him, and took the show away from him.  Sounds kind of like an awesomeeeeeee idea.  They talk about the grenade and zombie from the series premier.  Ridiculous that he planned out the series so many seasons ahead.  Then AMC cut the budget 35%.

Sam Witwer (the actor who played The Walker in the Tank -- I had no idea it was him) talks about the planned season 2 opening before AMC scrapped it, fired him, and took the show away from him.  Sounds kind of like an awesomeeeeeee idea.  They talk about the grenade and zombie from the series premier.  Ridiculous that he planned out the series so many seasons ahead.  Then AMC cut the budget 35%.

I never agreed with Dale, but damn. A good show needs a voice of reason to combat... Shane.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt Dale's presence was necessary.

Stupid Carl.

I never agreed with Dale, but damn. A good show needs a voice of reason to combat... Shane.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt Dale's presence was necessary.

Stupid Carl.

should rename this show The Boring Dead. disappointing season aside from a few eps.

how the hell can you have a zombie tv show and only have ONE zombie through out the entire show.
sick.gif

should rename this show The Boring Dead. disappointing season aside from a few eps.

how the hell can you have a zombie tv show and only have ONE zombie through out the entire show.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

sick.gif
The group drama is ok and all, but I'd still love to see some damn zombie swarms
ohwell.gif

The one at a time zombie sightings don't really make any sense. They'd tend to group up (unintentionally of course)

Anyone else get kind of annoyed that the zombie was recoiling from the rocks Carl threw? They weren't big enough to do anything but hurt a person that could feel them.

Oh, and !$+% Carl
mad.gif

I know Dale's character was kind of one dimensional, but he didn't deserve to go out like that. Like a bag of chips
30t6p3b.gif

Without Dale they'd already be like the dudes they met at the bar. At least his death will put Rick back on the path of humanity.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

sick.gif
The group drama is ok and all, but I'd still love to see some damn zombie swarms
ohwell.gif

The one at a time zombie sightings don't really make any sense. They'd tend to group up (unintentionally of course)

Anyone else get kind of annoyed that the zombie was recoiling from the rocks Carl threw? They weren't big enough to do anything but hurt a person that could feel them.

Oh, and !$+% Carl
mad.gif

I know Dale's character was kind of one dimensional, but he didn't deserve to go out like that. Like a bag of chips
30t6p3b.gif

Without Dale they'd already be like the dudes they met at the bar. At least his death will put Rick back on the path of humanity.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif
laugh.gif
 Son, I thought he been died then I see him in the house

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0rkfr.gif
laugh.gif
 Son, I thought he been died then I see him in the house

Back
Top Bottom