THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Lori needs to go soon can't stand her character or the girl playing her. I love the new Rickocracy going on too!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Daryl looked for Sophia all day when she went missing
Daryl and Carol would have talks about each others lives
Daryl ended up saving Carol at the end of season 2

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.
Spoiler [+]
First off a big spoiler for you but Daryl is going to be in the comics.
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

I'd go father to ask why you think Tyrese won't be in the show?

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

I just dont see them bringing in Tyrese and interfering with what the producers have building with Daryl and Carol

and lets be honest next to Rick who is 2nd in charge? I would say Daryl

what if they reveal in season 3 that Tyrese is T-Dog? Tyrese was loved by ALL the survivors and was very easy to talk to and always VOLUNTEERED to help out.....sounds like T-Dog to me

Little is known about T-Dog's life prior to the outbreak. He lived in Georgia, however it's unknown whether he was living specifically in Atlanta or if it was elsewhere.

How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.
Spoiler [+]
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

I just dont see them bringing in Tyrese and interfering with what the producers have building with Daryl and Carol

what if they reveal in season 3 that Tyrese is T-Dog? Tyrese was loved by ALL the survivors and was very easy to talk to and always VOLUNTEERED to help out.....sounds like T-Dog to me

Little is known about T-Dog's life prior to the outbreak. He lived in Georgia, however it's unknown whether he was living specifically in Atlanta or if it was elsewhere.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Shouts to whoever suggested the "We're Alive" Podcast.

Its pretty dope if you overlook a couple corny things.

I'm on Chapter 7. My day's been whizzing by.
nerd.gif

Downloading now...
Checking out chapter 1 right now...
I thought it was a podcast discussing a show, but it's actually an alternate storyline in the same universe right?  
ive been completely obsessed and have heard every podcast except for the one that came out on monday.  listening later today though 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
I thought it was a podcast discussing a show, but it's actually an alternate storyline in the same universe right?  
ive been completely obsessed and have heard every podcast except for the one that came out on monday.  listening later today though 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
naw not related to walking dead, just a totally seperate zombie/undead/creature story. 
On chapter 6 now 
pimp.gif

Burt
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
naw not related to walking dead, just a totally seperate zombie/undead/creature story. 
On chapter 6 now 
pimp.gif

Burt
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
medium.jpg

sick.gif

Kirkman said that T-Dog is not Tyrese at the Image Comics Expo.

“…T-Dog is not Tyrese, clarified Kirkman, and he will be getting more character development as the season progresses. Merle will be seen again.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
medium.jpg

sick.gif

Kirkman said that T-Dog is not Tyrese at the Image Comics Expo.

“…T-Dog is not Tyrese, clarified Kirkman, and he will be getting more character development as the season progresses. Merle will be seen again.

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
On chapter 6 now 
pimp.gif

Burt
pimp.gif
Yep, just started chapter 3.  Pretty good... quite entertaining.  At least I can get my fix till this fall. 
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
On chapter 6 now 
pimp.gif

Burt
pimp.gif
Yep, just started chapter 3.  Pretty good... quite entertaining.  At least I can get my fix till this fall. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

Darryl indeed made it my good man and he had a good showing tonight as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tears will be shed the day Darryl or Glenn get taken out, I could care less for anyone else including Rick.
i doubt daryl will ever get taken out.  dude doesn't even have close calls.  he's thorough. best dude on the show.

what's up with that zombie slaying person with the two chained to her? i never read the comics.

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tears will be shed the day Darryl or Glenn get taken out, I could care less for anyone else including Rick.
i doubt daryl will ever get taken out.  dude doesn't even have close calls.  he's thorough. best dude on the show.

what's up with that zombie slaying person with the two chained to her? i never read the comics.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

On the horde scene, Herschel's shotgun was on point!! He unleashed like 20 rounds before he had to reload
glasses.gif
For real. I was like "Damn, when the hell is he gonna reload?" lol

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

On the horde scene, Herschel's shotgun was on point!! He unleashed like 20 rounds before he had to reload
glasses.gif
For real. I was like "Damn, when the hell is he gonna reload?" lol

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't you remember the episode when he fell onto his own arrow and was passed out for a while. There was a walker chewing on his shoe 
laugh.gif
 . I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a close call.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't you remember the episode when he fell onto his own arrow and was passed out for a while. There was a walker chewing on his shoe 
laugh.gif
 . I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a close call.

Back
Top Bottom