THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Shouts to whoever suggested the "We're Alive" Podcast.

Its pretty dope if you overlook a couple corny things.

I'm on Chapter 7. My day's been whizzing by.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Lori in the tent with Rick trying to get him to kill Shane. Why is she now all upset about it ?

Cuz she's a bird.

Lori needs to go.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Lori in the tent with Rick trying to get him to kill Shane. Why is she now all upset about it ?

Cuz she's a bird.

Lori needs to go.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Cuz she's a bird.

Lori needs to go.
I don't know too much about the comics, but I'm gonna assume she'll get offed eventually.

And the actress who plays (Sarah Callies) always talks about how great the show is and how strong the script is, but never her character, like she knows Lori is pretty much a wacked out character.

She tryna get paid so it wouldn't matter to me either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Cuz she's a bird.

Lori needs to go.
I don't know too much about the comics, but I'm gonna assume she'll get offed eventually.

And the actress who plays (Sarah Callies) always talks about how great the show is and how strong the script is, but never her character, like she knows Lori is pretty much a wacked out character.

She tryna get paid so it wouldn't matter to me either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

nerd.gif

Downloading now...

nerd.gif

Downloading now...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I can read up to where season 2 ends...? Right before they reach the prison... if the storylines work-out that way.

Will check out those podcasts too.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I can read up to where season 2 ends...? Right before they reach the prison... if the storylines work-out that way.

Will check out those podcasts too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If I want to pick up the comic at where the show left off, which issue/book would that be? I would prefer a full book, assuming a new one starts at where season three will begin and I don't have to backtrack.

You can start at Book Two I guess, but I would suggest just starting from the beginning with Book One. While the comics and the show have similar general storylines how those storylines play out are vastly different in some instances.

For example certain characters in the comic aren't on the show and vice versa.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If I want to pick up the comic at where the show left off, which issue/book would that be? I would prefer a full book, assuming a new one starts at where season three will begin and I don't have to backtrack.

You can start at Book Two I guess, but I would suggest just starting from the beginning with Book One. While the comics and the show have similar general storylines how those storylines play out are vastly different in some instances.

For example certain characters in the comic aren't on the show and vice versa.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese
How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyrese (if he ever shows, but prob not since his character is pretty much Daryl):
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Daryl looked for Sophia all day when she went missing
Daryl and Carol would have talks about each others lives
Daryl ended up saving Carol at the end of season 2

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.
Spoiler [+]
First off a big spoiler for you but Daryl is going to be in the comics.
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

I'd go father to ask why you think Tyrese won't be in the show?

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese
How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyrese (if he ever shows, but prob not since his character is pretty much Daryl):
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Daryl looked for Sophia all day when she went missing
Daryl and Carol would have talks about each others lives
Daryl ended up saving Carol at the end of season 2

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.
Spoiler [+]
First off a big spoiler for you but Daryl is going to be in the comics.
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

I'd go father to ask why you think Tyrese won't be in the show?

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
Checking out chapter 1 right now...
I thought it was a podcast discussing a show, but it's actually an alternate storyline in the same universe right?  

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

nerd.gif

Downloading now...
Checking out chapter 1 right now...
I thought it was a podcast discussing a show, but it's actually an alternate storyline in the same universe right?  

Lori needs to go soon can't stand her character or the girl playing her. I love the new Rickocracy going on too!

Back
Top Bottom