THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that they showed it i guess
laugh.gif

I've accepted that Daryl= Tyrese.  It's too late to introduce him, but yeah, Michonne 
smokin.gif
THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese
How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyrese (if he ever shows, but prob not since his character is pretty much Daryl):
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.

season might have some real detailed sex scenes if its anything like the comics
laugh.gif

Since next season is set in the prison, I hope its not some Oz type prison sex 
sick.gif
I have no idea who or what they are going to find in that prison.

season might have some real detailed sex scenes if its anything like the comics
laugh.gif

Since next season is set in the prison, I hope its not some Oz type prison sex 
sick.gif
I have no idea who or what they are going to find in that prison.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

laugh.gif
at everyone being a sniper all of a sudden. Dude's hanging out of a moving vehicle's window and still picking zombies off with one-shot-one-kills in the head.
roll.gif
I noticed this too. They never bothered to show another scene where they practiced shooting. Even Jimmy was sniping walkers before he died.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

laugh.gif
at everyone being a sniper all of a sudden. Dude's hanging out of a moving vehicle's window and still picking zombies off with one-shot-one-kills in the head.
roll.gif
I noticed this too. They never bothered to show another scene where they practiced shooting. Even Jimmy was sniping walkers before he died.

If I want to pick up the comic at where the show left off, which issue/book would that be? I would prefer a full book, assuming a new one starts at where season three will begin and I don't have to backtrack.

If I want to pick up the comic at where the show left off, which issue/book would that be? I would prefer a full book, assuming a new one starts at where season three will begin and I don't have to backtrack.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Where can I read the comics?

They are available on the internet. 
Damn, people are that lazy? Google has all the answers you need. I'm starting from the first issue. Finally, my HP Touchpad has a use for something. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Where can I read the comics?

They are available on the internet. 
Damn, people are that lazy? Google has all the answers you need. I'm starting from the first issue. Finally, my HP Touchpad has a use for something. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I've accepted that Daryl= Tyrese.  It's too late to introduce him, but yeah, Michonne 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif

Tyrese (if he ever shows, but prob not since his character is pretty much Daryl):
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Daryl looked for Sophia all day when she went missing
Daryl and Carol would have talks about each others lives
Daryl ended up saving Carol at the end of season 2

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

smokin.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Tyrese and Carol have a thing for each other.....Daryl has been looking out for Carol and both have been showing alittle love which is leading up to there relationship in season 3

Daryl looked for Sophia all day when she went missing
Daryl and Carol would have talks about each others lives
Daryl ended up saving Carol at the end of season 2

Michonne ends up sleeping with Tyrese and seducing him Carol catches them and her and Tyrese fall out and through everything she commits suicide.

Daryl is not in the comics.....Tyrese is not in the show they are pretty much the same character just different back grounds. The producers said everything in the show is not gonna be spot on.

Back
Top Bottom