The Wolverine - Movie Thread (07/26/13) - Trailers on page 7

This movies gonna be dope!  You can't go wrong with Tokyo, Japan, ninjas and samurais.  Hopefully Fast 7 has ninjas too!

Origins really drained the hype out of this franchise. :lol:

Anyone else actually excited to see this? I'm still going to a midnight showing and actually can't wait to see it.

Going to see it midnight as well. I'm going in with really low expectations so even if its just a little bit better than origins I'll be content lol

Got tickets to a screening for tonight, definitely excited for it :pimp:

65% at RT right now. Hows that bet going?

It'll be close. One vote (fresh/rotten) could give one the win.

Going to see it midnight as well. I'm going in with really low expectations so even if its just a little bit better than origins I'll be content lol

i agree if u guys can let us kno without spoiling it can u tell us when exactly if they have any additional scenes during ending credits or at the end of credits would be great

65% at RT right now. Hows that bet going?

It'll be close. One vote (fresh/rotten) could give one the win.
it will start to go down
all the positive ones have already come out
now more of the negative ones will come out since its SOOOOOO close to release

Going to the matinee showing either tomorrow or Saturday so if it sucks, I won't be as mad with the cheaper ticket I bought

i agree if u guys can let us kno without spoiling it can u tell us when exactly if they have any additional scenes during ending credits or at the end of credits would be great

There is suppose to be one, Jackman confirmed it himself.

Hugh Jackman confirms post-credits scene for The Wolverine

"if you stick around to the end of the credits of The Wolverine, you’re going to get a really nice little Easter Egg for what Days Of Future Past has to offer".

What I am curious though, since this one is suppose to be a mid-credit scene, is if it is the only one. I don't want it to be like the Avengers where most missed the shwarma ending.

A couple of the theaters I go to have 9:30 and 10:00 showings as well as midnight showings so I'll try and give a concrete review of the movie (minus spoilers) tonight along with a few others who will see the film tonight

There is suppose to be one, Jackman confirmed it himself.
What I am curious though, since this one is suppose to be a mid-credit scene, is if it is the only one. I don't want it to be like the Avengers where most missed the shwarma ending.

yea my thoughts exactly cuz if its just during the credits after its done i want to getthe hell out the theatre but if theres another one when credits finish then i must stay

I wish all films would just put the extra scene mid-credits. I usually got to go the bathroom real bad by the end of the movie. The very end credits, ain't nobody got time for that.

Chances are i tis safe to say there is only one end credit scene because Jackman would have said it to further hype the film. I'm going to jet out of the theater after that mid-credit-scene.

Last edited:
Off to the 10 o clock showing soon. Wasn't planning on seeing it til Saturday but a change of plans. Going in with zero expectations.

It should go without saying but PLEASE stick around after the credits :lol: it's like two mins and then the teaser comes on.

I personally thought the movie was pretty awesome. Probably go see it again Sunday.

It should go without saying but PLEASE stick around after the credits
laugh.gif
it's like two mins and then the teaser comes on.

I personally thought the movie was pretty awesome. Probably go see it again Sunday.
that's good to know!
pimp.gif

Just came back from the theaters. I can honestly say that this movie is better than origins....but there are "ehhhh" moments along with a couple cool moments (train scene is pretty awesome). All in all if you go into the movie with low to sub par expectations you won't feel bad...

Silver samurai :smh:

The after credit scenes doesn't take long to come up and will get you kinda hyped...

Overall I give it just barely a 7/10

Oh yeah it was better than iron man 3 too

Back
Top Bottom