The XIs, what would u do?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

heres a summary....he bought them simply because their 11s, and now he doesnt know dont know what to do with them because their all white and he doesnt like all white.
smh.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious!
And the sad part is, he doesn't even know you're clowning him!
roll.gif

drunkt.gif
\

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

look man i dont even kno why i post in here i happy some people reply with positive answers but all the negative comments make no sense, im really startin to say f this website. its full of immature grown men, cause these weak +%+ joans yall come up with n lol at.......its sad. ill take every last one of yall out but this the internet so i wont talk s%%% on here cause i guarantee all the one on here runnin yall mouth wont say nun in my face.

im here conversing with the mad NTer tell em why YOU MAD
roll.gif

look man i dont even kno why i post in here i happy some people reply with positive answers but all the negative comments make no sense, im really startin to say f this website. its full of immature grown men, cause these weak +%+ joans yall come up with n lol at.......its sad. ill take every last one of yall out but this the internet so i wont talk s%%% on here cause i guarantee all the one on here runnin yall mouth wont say nun in my face.
am687.gif

Grown men huh?  Grown men wouldn't ask a NT if he should sell a pair of sneakers or not, nor a grown man would buy a pair of shoes he didn't like.
Sounds ridiculous.   You sound real grown threatening people on here.

How the hell do say "if we were on the streets, you wouldn't say that to my face", fool your the one asking NT for advice, would ask a stranger on the street for advice, and in return gives you a negative answer, then you proceed to clobber them in the face.  What's wrong with you?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

RaptorNation wrote:

StrictlyAirJordans23 wrote:

heres a summary....he bought them simply because their 11s, and now he doesnt know dont know what to do with them because their all white and he doesnt like all white.
smh.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious!
roll.gif

drunkt.gif
\

lmao at that vid

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

smh.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious!
roll.gif

Terrible

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

am687.gif

Grown men huh?  Grown men wouldn't ask a NT if he should sell a pair of sneakers or not, nor a grown man would buy a pair of shoes he didn't like.

How the hell do say "if we were on the streets, you wouldn't say that to my face", fool your the one asking NT for advice, would ask a stranger on the street for advice, and in return gives you a negative answer, then you proceed to clobber them in the face.  What's wrong with you?
laugh.gif
Pretty much on point and Id say itd be hard to determine we're all grown men on NT! Im 23 but Im well aware high school kids are using these forums to keep in the game! Gotta love the GIF!!!! You mad!
roll.gif

@!+%@ im 19 fresh outta high school no matter how old u r u should still act appropiate for each situation

$$!#% im 19 fresh outta high school no matter how old u r u should still act appropiate for each situation

Sell them and you could or almost could buy two pairs of shoes that you actually like. Customizing takes a lot of skill if you don't want them to look dumb. Theres no big deal about buying somthing only to find out later you don't like it especially with the XI's because you got no chance to sleep on the decision once u see em in person.

I personally feel that I would not be able to get my 150+ worth of the shoe because it would yellow, so I did not buy. I learned my lesson payin above retail twice for the columbias

i seriously dont even know why people love this shoe. i wouldnt be suprised if they turn yellow in 3-4 months. sell them and use that money for CG XI's

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

i seriously dont even know why people love this shoe. i wouldnt be suprised if they turn yellow in 3-4 months. sell them and use that money for CG XI's

That's exactly why I passed on this shoe. I would've made the exception for the columbia blue XI's if they re-retro'd since it's an og colorway. But in this day and age, I wouldn't be suprised if worn pairs of these yellow just as quickly as the white patent leather pull tabs of the all-star XX3's....still a nice shoe, but I wouldn't get it for retail because of that reason.
grin.gif

eldrinlee wrote:
@!+%@ im 19 fresh outta high school no matter how old u r u should still act appropiate for each situation
Son stop crying and sell the kicks u talking about grown men act immature but look at u talking tough over the net. Go some where clown 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

am687.gif

laugh.gif
haha yea hes mad! 
get him a tampon!! 
roll.gif

wow, a hypebeast who bought XIs just cause they are XIs. smh. return them and someone else who wants them bad will get them. end of story

Here's a rule of thumb for OG sneakerheads: Sell, dump or give away all your J's if they're not the retro colorways. Leave the colorful, fancy retro's to the kids.

Back
Top Bottom