The year is officially over. What was the single best Jordan of 2008?

the material on all the cdp's sucked but i would have to say the carmine 6's and the taxi xii's. hopefully this year goes a bit smotther with allthese releases.... i heard that this year they are just going to drop like 1 or 2 retros every month , which in my opinion way better

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

My carmines and motorsports.

agreed. i love my motorsports and carmines.
happy.gif

I bought somewere round 10 pair this year... I gotta say either the 12s or carmines

Air Jordan XX3 No Doubt.

Why? Jordan Brand is flooding the market with retros. So much that they are oversaturating the brand and the image and legacy is bleeding. Air Jordan 3. 4. 5.6. 7, 11, 12, 13 are all very popular and Jordan Brand is destroying the legacy by releasing wayyy too many colorways. In fact, they are overdoing thisretrocraze so much that now we have Dub Zeros, Spizikes, Fusions, etc....

Jordan Brand was desperately needing a shoe to keep them relevant in the CURRENT market. A shoe to help them generate revenue of a new product w/o having torely on the legacy of past retros. All of the recent AJ, from the XIX, to the XX1, XX2, (the XX was arguably decent), have been lackluster. These modelsdon't have any potentiall to generate revenue as retros and will be forgotten.

The XX3 however, was an INSTANT CLASSIC. Sold exceptionally well. In fact, you can still find plenty of XX2's everywhere, even some XX1's, but almostall of the colorways of the XX3's are sold out.

This is exactly what Jordan Brand needed. In 3 years, the XX3's can be retroed, and there will be huge demand. I could see lines forming for a retro of theXX3 Stealth 4 years from now. I can see Titaniums and Premiers being holy grails.

XX3 gave hope to a dying brand that relied on retros to stay relevant. Long live the XX3!

imo- carmines 6 and the black red 1 high

btw the i know its not supposed to be in this thread but i had to add it thanks Nike
pimp.gif

313150e2b9000dc27bf2729eba93113548400c8.pjpg

Jordan XX3 Stealths or Motorsports, however the Jordan 16s is definitely one the best aswell.

i'll probably change my mind in the long run, but as of right now the cdp XIII is my fave(probably cuz i didnt get it)

Back
Top Bottom