The year is officially over. What was the single best Jordan of 2008?

titaniums hands down - wihs i could get a pair for less than 800.....camped for both premiers for about 3 days and got nothin

Titanium XX3s

Too bad I don't have a pair
mad.gif

the best j of 2008 is the one jb ended with, Finale XX3's
happy.gif

and if i'm right these things will hit close to 2G's for them later down the road at least a few years from now. i've copped 90% of the 2008j's and for the ones i didn't cop was because i had the RETROS. but the finales, for me was it for me. the history of jordan wearing black and redand what the xx3 being the end of an era(I-XX3) just makes them one of the Jordans to get to finalize a collection of j's(to be worn).....

Definently the Carmines, but the all star 23's are right there behind them. Must cop asap

I can only go off what i personally bought, that said i would have to say that my CDP IV's have got the most burn. Funny thing is i think they look fake,but i usually wear them with jeans and they dont look bad with jeans.

I was also happy with the All Star & Stealth xx3s.

Carmines obviously come to mind with the CDP XIIIs, and Hares being just as appreciated.

I also ended up wearing the Shadow Xs a lot, and truth be told i dont really like them all that much so its funny why i keep wearing them.

Last but not least the Jordan 1's with the strap werent bad at all once i took off the strap and added black laces, followed by the final CDP with the XIIsand XIIs.

I guess overall winner of the question "best" would be All Star XX3s, although im tempted to boot them out of that number 1 spot because of thepatent toe....
Truth is the retros should have been much better. Once again JB's quality is terrible and the shoes they make now are border line fakes.

Im gonna go with the cdp xi's since those are my favorite even though the quality isnt the best.

XX3's by a long shot imo. Also, love the Carmines, Hares, and black cement III's

WOW IM SURPRISED I HEARD MOSTLY CARMINES
I WOULDVE THOUHHT TO HEAR MOST PPL
SAY THE 11&12 PACKAGE(PURE HYPE)

BUT MY FAV. THIS YEAR WOULD HAVE TO BE CDP 7'S OR 6'S

Back
Top Bottom