THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, the West is starting to look more like what I think most of expected before the season started. Teams 1-7 now all over .500.

IMG_20191230_122148.jpg

If he manages to stay relatively healthy and follows through on his dream of sticking around until he can play with Bronny,finishing his career with 40k pts - 10k assists - 10k rebounds is a legit possibility...

My lord this is how i know the Luka slobbing has reached new levels, the man said "INTERESTING" literally nothing else, and dudes in here upset.. how dare you clowns come in with hot takes!!!, How dare you point out a bad performance!!!! ya'll have so much hate for the kid :angry::angry::angry:

all that was said in terms of Luka???? INTERESTING :lol::lol:

Ya'll be itching to give these guys best player in the league praise, but when they start to get top player in the league criticism or expectations.. then ya'll wanna whine :lol:

Luka plays well you come in here & see things like he's a magic x Bird hybrid, He's easily top 5, Do you see his deceleration skills? OMG :wow:, i've never seen master of the pick & roll like this :wow: etc etc

You said he's trash, he's a bust, he's overated, ya'll are such haters ....... I said Interesting
1577720047677.png
Interesting...

Seems exactly the **** you be doing when people point out the negative stuff about L38ron.

IMG_20191230_122148.jpg

If he manages to stay relatively healthy and follows through on his dream of sticking around until he can play with Bronny,finishing his career with 40k pts - 10k assists - 10k rebounds is a legit possibility...

another ESPN stat...

THEY out there trying to kill the boy
I’ve been telling y’all THEY want nothing but failure for Luka. THEY don’t even hide it at this point. We all know why but we won’t say it. Let’s just say it’s curious.
THE AGENDA

Kuz had an interesting game last nite
What's his deal? I haven't watched a ton but what I have seen, he's been miserable and just looks like he can't find a rhythm most nights.

Still rounding back from being hurt? Roster shifts hitting him this hard?

"All he said was it's interesting."

:lol: Clown ****. Like it ain't blatantly obvious what the implication is.

No YOU Projected an implication and been crying about it ever since :lol: .... This is the most extreme case of fandom i've seen on NT in a long time.

Ya'll are upset about self projected slander.... Nobody even said anything negative about the kid & people are demanding explanations about it.

I see why cyberbullying is a thing now

No YOU Projected an implication and been crying about it ever since :lol: .... This is the most extreme case of fandom i've seen on NT in a long time.
I posted about it once.

You typed a dissertation in all caps over the course of several posts.

Who's projecting/crying?

What's his deal? I haven't watched a ton but what I have seen, he's been miserable and just looks like he can't find a rhythm most nights.

Still rounding back from being hurt? Roster shifts hitting him this hard?
He missed some easy shots and playing horrible defense
Typical kuz game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom