THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his deal? I haven't watched a ton but what I have seen, he's been miserable and just looks like he can't find a rhythm most nights.

Still rounding back from being hurt? Roster shifts hitting him this hard?
He's been injured most of the year and on a minutes restriction basically all season. When healthy he's looked good and shot like 42% from 3 outside his first 2 games. I don't know what his problem was last nite but he was the leading scorer the previous 2 games. I think his girl might've given him a late Christmas gift prior to the game

He's been injured most of the year and on a minutes restriction basically all season. When healthy he's looked good and shot like 42% from 3 outside his first 2 games. I don't know what his problem was last nite but he was the leading scorer the previous 2 games
Seems like he had the ball in his hands more in year's past - even last year when Bron was healthy, no?

Seems like he had the ball in his hands more in year's past - even last year when Bron was healthy, no?

Yea it wasn't until the clipper and blazer game that he actually got minutes and shot attempts and consequently had probably his two best games. His usage, minutes and FGA are way down so it makes sense that his stats are down. But it seems like the team is trending towards giving him a bigger role so I'm thinking he'll have a nice run coming up

I posted about it once.

You typed a dissertation in all caps over the course of several posts.

Who's projecting/crying?

well if we're being honest... you came in here early in the morning calling people clowns because they were "slandering" Luka..... ONE PERSON posted it's interesting :lol:

Just in case we didn't see it the first time.... you came back hours later to reiterate that saying "interesting" w/o giving a dissertation on why the word was used.... is indeed clown ****, despite a reasoning already being given. but because it wasn't the answer you liked, suddenly there's secret implications

Interesting.

Kuz hasn't been healthy until this past week while still adjusting to a new role.

I expect more ups and downs.

i feel worries and unease from laker fans RN. you have trade scenarios of brining alec the savior burks, grabbing tristan thompson, and iguodala for a dollar from a “supposed” upcoming buyouts but they’re worried about another teams young superstar

clips and bucks lost really brought out the worst in what should be a fairy tale season for y’all:smh:
Lakers fans thinks the team doesn't need improving=homers
Lakers fans being objective and recognize weak points on the team= worried and unsure

Y'all got narrative for every stance :lol:

Kuz had an interesting game last nite

K00zma.png

This is NT

Y'all be laughing at comments that make sense

nah Augustin is a better player than Rondo today. Although Unibrow likes Rondo so that’ll probably keep Rondo in the rotation.

If DJ is available as a buyout option, Lakers should be all over him.

There are many, many players better than Rondo, but the chemistry is delicate and the politics are present.

LFR stays mentioning politics and dancing around what he really thinks of Rondo lol.

The games tonight suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom