THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if we're being honest... you came in here early in the morning calling people clowns because they were "slandering" Luka..... ONE PERSON posted it's interesting :lol:
If we're being honest, I didn't say anything about anyone "slandering" Luka. I didn't even specifically say anything about Luka.

You're projecting every bit as much as you feel like I am.

I don’t think DJ Augistin is going anywhere. When the Magic re-signed Vuc, they pretty much committed to not tanking and being mediocre. They’re currently in a playoff spot. I don’t see them making any major moves this season.

Would you rather have Jayson Tatum or Brandon Ingram?

Ingram is less than a year older (6 months), but more years in the league.

BI has a higher ceiling, but Tatum has a higher floor.

The clippers being 2-0 and the bucks being 1-0 against the lakers is interesting

In better things of interest Your team teamS record against the Lakers is a combined 2-4

source.gif

Kuz hasn't been healthy until this past week while still adjusting to a new role.

I expect more ups and downs.

Dude is just a streaky player, even after last night's game his season shooting %'s line up with the last 2 years he played, he's just not scoring as much because he's playing like 10 mins less a game.
I was actually very surprised to see he's still at the 45% from the field range because it's seemed far worse to me.
That being said, he's not been the true third option that he's been talked up to be. And in the playoffs if hes taking 7 shots and making none that's the difference between a win or loss.
He's gotta figure it out next month or I think Rob moves him.

My son BI almost literally had basketball taken from his life and came back ready

25/7/4 on 49/40/85.... if he wasn't in the West he's an easy All Star pick

In better things of interest Your team teamS record against the Lakers is a combined 2-4

source.gif
Dallas was supposed to be a borderline 8th seed so it’s been a fun year :emoji_sun_with_face:

Utah’s current starters are like a +22 and Conley has played less than 1/3 of the year :emoji_sunglasses:

Bron
AD
Khawi
PG
Dame
Harden
Russ
Luka
Mitchell
Joker
Book
Gobert or Soft cuz from Minnesota

I don't see Ingram making it over any of these cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom