THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Kuzma has an amount of media coverage that far exceeds his talent.

I've also not seen a single Laker fan ask for him to be traded.

Kyle Kuzma is getting the amount of negative media coverage that a 24 year-old who averaged 18.7 points last season, but averages 12.0 points this season should be getting.
The Lakers put their faith in him by not trading him, and he's been repaying them with some trash play off the bench in a time where their biggest rivals the Clippers have Lou Williams and Harrell each averaging 20 off the bench. He deserves to be scrutinized, especially with his stupid hair styles and social media exposure. All of which would be fine if he produced on the court, but he isn't.

And again Zack Lowe wasn't speaking on a few posters in the NT sports forum when he stated the "MEDIA" has been treating Kuzma like he's a "STAR". I watched for months how the same media he's a part of said the Lakers had the worst package of all the teams to get AD.

I watched them over & over how the Lakers young players were overrated, the narrative around the majority of media was not that the Lakers had all of these amazing young players in the stash, that is a straight up lie :lol:

And of course Kuzma gets more "attention" than other players of his skillset... he's on the most popular team in the league.. it's the same reason Caruso was top 10 in fan votes. It's the effect of the Lakers, the same effect that we have said was an advantage to signing with us for years..... but according to this thread that was no longer a thing & the Lakers "mystique was gone"

Kuz getting attention for who he dates, his clothing & social media post does not equate to being treated like a "star" in the media.

Kuzma is a star though. It obviously is more than hoop, or so I thought. He’s a star

Lil' Jordan Clarkson changing the culture in Salt Lake

I am PRAYING for a Utah/Denver series for my own Humor

Clarkson Murray.PNG

Our version of Clarkson is a sixth man getting paid 2 million a year....... The real Clarkson is a sixth man getting 10 million a year, The Canadian version of Clarkson is the teams second "Star" and is about to be paid 30 million per season

tenor.gif

Lil' Jordan Clarkson changing the culture in Salt Lake

these kinds of trades help you get through the season. They matter

the issue is relying on him to be this impactful come playoff time which he probably won’t be.

Kuz showed real potential and was hooping. Seeing how he dressing, the **** he doing with his hair and now he playing like a bum, he gotta be going through some **** for real.

If kuzma's talent matched his persona he'd be this generation's Dennis Rodman

Too bad he's not anywhere near as good as Dennis was

Kuz showed real potential and was hooping. Seeing how he dressing, the **** he doing with his hair and now he playing like a bum, he gotta be going through some **** for real.
Maybe Jeanie cut him off, and is back to letting old man Phil play with it

Ben Simmons last 8 Games :smokin

17.1 PPG, 10.3 RPG, 10.3 APG, 2.3 SPG, 1.0 BPG, and 56% FG

big game coming tonight from my guy

hes being used as the roll man more but not enough.. i want more of it

"The skill sets didn't really match," Brown said before Monday's win over OKC. "It's clear, statistics say this, that this team is better when I got to stamp my foot and call a play. I don't like doing that, but I have to do that...I have to help place them in perfect spots, feet there, body here, this is the bottom line."We come in with this year's team," Brown added at practice Tuesday, "and it was like a little awkward, and I'm thinking let's persevere with this, let's plow through this, I think by Christmas we can get some vibe and feel and flow to this, and it just wasn't happening. It wasn't happening. And so as we started feeling, we were kind of clunky and turnover-prone, and everybody's trying to grab a post, and space still rules my world, it was just not a great fit...it screamed, as this thing played out, of I've got to help them, I've got to put them in spots."
I was right about this lol

Jay Williams is the worst. His ****in takes, get this man the **** off the TV. Fool saying “playing like a group of thugs” has no racial connotation. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom