THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play pick up once a week with a ref. Last point needs to be a FG. No one drives cause you gonna get whacked. I think removing fts is an injury waiting to happen

Nothing wrong with winning a game on a dunk, IMO. Deduct FT points from the opposing team wouldn't be bad. Just make sure you have to win with a FG.

seeing dude and Tatum together was nice last night.. but jimmy shoulda been the focus with moving Ben to the 4

embiid shoots well enough and let Ben roam.. and then you have 3 guys who can hit shoots consistently.. they could follow the bucks blueprint for things
The Cs have the perfect setup for Simmons, and Stevens would absolutely play him at C as much as he could.

even if lebron would have made that deep 3 it's still anticlimactic to end a game like that. The game was exciting cause it was a good game, not cause they had to stop at 157. We lucked out and got a good one which probably would have been even better with normal clock. Y'all dont wanna see ot or a buzzer beater win an asg? U guys will see what I'm talking about when the next few dont live up to this one assuming they keep the same format.

I mean you can have it both ways in either scenario. This current format almost guarantees there to be more intensity in the 4th quarter.

I love the Raps - but Lowry and Siakam should not have been in the game late. Team Giannis was doomed after the first pic was Embiid - and the first pic of reserves was Middleton. Shocked the game was actually that close. Imagine if Lillard had played...

Giannis would've rejected that trade :lol:

Funny enough he hardly got the ball down the stretch though :lol:

giannis-drills-harden.gif

Lowry was fine, if they subbed out Walker for Jimmy
or even Mitchel I think they woudve been better off. They needed a scoring guard.

You can be down by 25 going into the 4th and as long as you score 49 before the other team scores 24, you win.

You can be down by 25 going into the 4th and as long as you score 49 before the other team scores 24, you win.
Your right I misunderstood that part but that still seems silly to me. Amazing comebacks will be cut short cause the other team scored a certain amount despite being outplayed. The problem has always been lack of effort and certain teams just being that much better not the format itself imo. They need to bring back east vs west as well enough with the cute gimmicks.

Your right I misunderstood that part but that still seems silly to me. Amazing comebacks will be cut short cause the other team scored a certain amount despite being outplayed. The problem has always been lack of effort and certain teams just being that much better not the format itself imo. They need to bring back east vs west as well enough with the cute gimmicks.

The game wasn’t much better than old all star games to me. They always get a bit more competitive at the end. Actually, the last few minutes were bad. And there were only a handful of players out of conference. TL starters were all from the west and TG starters were all from East. When I first saw the teams I thought that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom