THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so 35 year old Lebron who’s playing the least minutes in his career and has only missed 2 games this year won’t be able to step it up in the playoffs but in his prime Kawhi who has load managed the entire year and was limping around like his leg was gunna fall off in the finals last year will rise to the occasion? Not even trying to diss Kawhi because I’m a huge fan but :lol:

we weren’t event supposed to be here man
9B2E16AC-E2BB-4990-B138-B1B4B9D381D8.png

THE GREATEST UNDERDOG :pimp:

Where is that poll from? As I recall, Vegas had the Clippers and Lakers as equal favorites to win the title in the Summer. And most commentators I heard said it’s going to be the two LA teams, Bucks and Sixers competing for the title.

Where is that poll from? As I recall, Vegas had the Clippers and Lakers as equal favorites to win the title in the Summer. And most commentators I heard said it’s going to be the two LA teams, Bucks and Sixers competing for the title.

ESPN panel’s of experts before the season.
The Lakers will always have top odds because they have the most fans and they will put money down on the Lakers.

Vegas odds don’t project who’s gunna win. They’re just trynna balance the books based on incoming money.

Buc em posting nonsense about the Lakers and 2 Lakers fans respond.

This thread: this is why Lakers fans suck

y’all are hilarious man. I can flip it around and say this is why ALA is dumb as **** :lol:

You don’t read every post in here do you?

I always say this but it bears repeating. If you're a Laker fan you've seen every potential outcome an NBA team's season can have. The only type of season they've never had is a surprise championship like the Spurs have had a few times. It's never a surprise when the Lakers end up in the finals. Besides that we've seen it all. This year's clippers team is having a classic injury/new acquisitions/letdown season. It's textbook. Talent doesn't overcome lack of chemistry

You criticize the Lakers Tysiny criticizes your team instead of acknowledging the argument being made

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not gonna acknowledge arguments that come from a clear place of bias, especially when the criticism is usually valid for other teams but don't get brought up. :lol:

Laker fans have acknowledged that we could use another big wing defender, we acknowledged that we could use a better secondary playmaker. It's been known since preseason, yet somehow Everyday it's brought up.

the second we decide to shine light on other teams weaknesses ya'll get ya'll panties in a bunch, like clockwork. dudes been loud & wrong since the beginning of the summer & they get upset because all of our fanbase isn't Okay with the Lakers doomsday scenarios they keep trying to throw out.

ESPN panel’s of experts before the season.
The Lakers will always have top odds because they have the most fans and they will put money down on the Lakers.

Vegas odds don’t project who’s gunna win. They’re just trynna balance the books based on incoming money.

Hmmm. Pretty sure the Lakers didn’t have “top odds” to win the NBA title during the 7 years before LeBron got there. But I’m not a gambling expert.

The level of ALA is at an all-time high this morning. Lakers are really on everyone's mind 24/7. Who hurt, y'all?:lol:

The level of ALA is at an all-time high this morning. Lakers are really on everyone's mind 24/7. Who hurt, y'all?:lol:

People don't gotta be "hurt" to talk about the best teams in basketball in the NBA thread :lol:

These exchanges aren't a new phenomenon.

Clippers fans made some pick ups. Lakers fans criticized them. Thread turns into a pissing match. Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom