THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can on about dumbass Laker Haters too but I forgot y’all don’t recognize that side.

I like how you cropped out the next team on the list. The number 4 "underdog" LA Lakers :lol:

Untitled.png

do the math. Not a single person picked the Lakers to win the championship.

I’ll maaaybe give you Reggie because of his black hole moments (same ones Kuzma has) but Morris right now > Kuzma

this is why no Laker fan takes your opinion seriously. Kuzma is not a top 5 Laker.

Are you saying that Morris/Jackson aren't better than Kuzma or that Kuzma isn't the Lakers 3rd best player?

hell nah Kuzma isn’t the Lakers 3rd best player and if that’s what causal fans around the league think then we should have been shipped his *** out for something better.

So damn add this to the list of flaws... apparently two guys who were so good that their lottery teams decided to give them away for nothing at the deadline are better than players 3-12 on the Lakers.

Somehow we still have the top record in the West, Maybe ya'll goat does the deserve the MVP :emoji_sweat_smile:

hell nah Kuzma isn’t the Lakers 3rd best player and if that’s what causal fans around the league think then we should have been shipped his *** out for something better.
Ok got it. Who do Laker fans think their 3rd best player is? Kentavious?

I think most non-Laker fans just think everyone else on the team aside from Bron/AD are kind of on the same tier.

Not trying to throw any shade at all. Just wondering what you guys think.

I always say this but it bears repeating. If you're a Laker fan you've seen every potential outcome an NBA team's season can have. The only type of season they've never had is a surprise championship like the Spurs have had a few times. It's never a surprise when the Lakers end up in the finals. Besides that we've seen it all. This year's clippers team is having a classic injury/new acquisitions/letdown season. It's textbook. Talent doesn't overcome lack of chemistry
Wisdom is a mf'r isn't it bros

The level of ALA is at an all-time high this morning. Lakers are really on everyone's mind 24/7. Who hurt, y'all?:lol:
Because by now Team ALA was thinking the Lakers would be 30-23, having chemistry issues, and battling for a 6 seed.

But boy were they way off. Just like they are right now, thinking the 0-2 Lakers have no answer for the FULLY LOADED Clippers.

LMAOOOO

Bro if Kuzma isn’t even a top 5 Laker then who the **** is 3-5 :lol:

Danny Green, Dwight, KCP?

Morris and Reggie are definitely better than all of those guys so that makes this argument even worse :lol:

Took me 12 seconds to google 3 ESPN analysts that picked the Lakers preseason to win it all. Stop trying to sell the Lakers as an "underdog." We have the internet.

Since I know Celtics fans can’t do math here you go:
54.5+36.4+6.1+3.0 = 100

Not one expert on that panel had the Lakers winning the title. We truly weren’t supposed to be here.

THE GREATEST UNDERDOG :pimp:
Our 3-15 players aren’t even better than the buyout players the Clippers gets for depth purposes. WHAT A STORY.

Bro if Kuzma isn’t even a top 5 Laker then who the **** is 3-5 :lol:

Danny Green, Dwight, KCP?

Morris and Reggie are definitely better than all of those guys so that makes this argument even worse :lol:

Just say you don’t watch the Lakers and keep it moving.

casual fans :smh:

Laker thread 2.0 byke. Only a matter of time I guess. Laker thread 2.0 got more posts about the Lakers than some team threads got by themselves

Just say you don’t watch the Lakers and keep it moving.

casual fans :smh:
Wait can you answer my question about who Laker fans consider to be their 3rd best player?

As someone who isn't a Laker fan but has seen a decent amount of their games, I feel like it is somewhat difficult to differentiate between pretty much everyone not named Bron/AD. Sometimes KCP plays well. Sometimes Danny Green has a big game shooting. Sometimes Kuzma does stuff. Dwight?

Yo what the hell happened to the thread today? After the ASG everyone was cooling, getting along, having reasonable, non-volatile discourse then the clock struck midnight and it’s like.....
01DC29EF-596B-44B3-9DAC-62AD8B59A35A.gif

Yo what the hell happened to the thread today? After the ASG everyone was cooling, getting along, having reasonable, non-volatile discourse then the clock struck midnight and it’s like.....
01DC29EF-596B-44B3-9DAC-62AD8B59A35A.gif
Someone said something about how Bobby Shmurda would be the 3rd best player on the Lakers and it went off the rails

Ok got it. Who do Laker fans think their 3rd best player is? Kentavious?

I think most non-Laker fans just think everyone else on the team aside from Bron/AD are kind of on the same tier.

Not trying to throw any shade at all. Just wondering what you guys think.
What do you mean by "best"? Best is such a loose term nowadays.

Every player sans AD and Lebron serve a very specific role. That's what casual nba fans fail to see. They think it's all about having a "Big 3" or "Big 4." Lol

What they fail to realize is that the most successful blueprint that generates the most chips has always been about having a TRUE Big 2 where your big 2 is among the top 5 most complete TWO-WAY players in the league (like Shaq/Kobe, Magic/Kareem, MJ/Scottie) and surround them with several role players and vets who serve very specific roles.

Having said that, the Lakers' 3rd most impactful player is Dwight Howard.

Kuzma, once he figures it out, will be Lakers' 3rd best scoring option.

Once Boogie is fully healthy, he will be Lakers' 3rd best weapon.

Caruso is coming in 2021.

Lakers so deep, strong, and complete that we got 3-4 legit "3rd best" players if you think about it.

2 are future HOF'rs. One is a rising and emerging combo guard, and another has sky rocketing potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom