THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro if Kuzma isn’t even a top 5 Laker then who the **** is 3-5 :lol:

Danny Green, Dwight, KCP?

Morris and Reggie are definitely better than all of those guys so that makes this argument even worse :lol:
Go ahead and underestimate the Mfn LAL while your Sixers underachieve and the Lakers overdeliver.

Since I know Celtics fans can’t do math here you go:
54.5+36.4+6.1+3.0 = 100

Not one expert on that panel had the Lakers winning the title. We truly weren’t supposed to be here.

For all results with point totals, voters were asked for their top three most likely candidates, and we calculated a weighted score.

I think that means that several think that the Lakers are in the top 3 as most likely champion. But they "don't belong?" Are you just doing this in case they lose, you can pretend you had the projection of the Knicks? I've never seen Lakers fans do this :lol:

Lakers fans usually want ships, you sound like you want most improved status.

Also, that same article links to more odds

Untitled2.png

Wait can you answer my question about who Laker fans consider to be their 3rd best player?

As someone who isn't a Laker fan but has seen a decent amount of their games, I feel like it is somewhat difficult to differentiate between pretty much everyone not named Bron/AD. Sometimes KCP plays well. Sometimes Danny Green has a big game shooting. Sometimes Kuzma does stuff. Dwight?

tiers of Laker players:

Lebron/Unibrow

Dwight/Green/Caruso
KCP/Kuzma
McGee, Bradley

You’re on point that different players contribute every game. Whoever is hot that particular day will get more shots. Defensive wise Green/KCP/Caruso/Dwight are on a different level compared to Kuz and what Kuz does on offense doesn’t make up for the lack of defense. Hard for me to call him a top 5 player on the team because he’s not.

tiers of Laker players:

Lebron/Unibrow

Dwight/Green/Caruso
KCP/Kuzma
McGee, Bradley

You’re on point that different players contribute every game. Whoever is hot that particular day will get more shots. Defensive wise Green/KCP/Caruso/Dwight are on a different level compared to Kuz and what Kuz does on offense doesn’t make up for the lack of defense. Hard for me to call him a top 5 player on the team because he’s not.
Thank you for providing a legitimate, realistic answer.

#ya'll wanna get a laugh go read thru the first 15-20 pages of this thread :lol:

the steph/warriors takes are my favorite :rofl:

moe rey go dumb...

till he doesnt.

#ya'll wanna get a laugh go read thru the first 15-20 pages of this thread :lol:

the steph/warriors takes are my favorite :rofl:

moe rey go dumb...

till he doesnt.

Bro - this is a terrible take. He only played four games and got injured. You can debate whether he’s milking it or not but to act like that was a hot take based on how things played out is disingenuous.

Ok got it. Who do Laker fans think their 3rd best player is? Kentavious?

I think most non-Laker fans just think everyone else on the team aside from Bron/AD are kind of on the same tier.

Not trying to throw any shade at all. Just wondering what you guys think.
You're not really wrong but it doesn't really matter. We're like Milwaukee but with a much better #2

Yeah man I’ve never seen this obscure Laker team who is never on national television for any of us to watch their games.

Just because you’re WATCHING the games doesn’t mean you’re actually SEEING the games
5B3E5EA9-796A-4064-96F0-C837147FBD6C.jpeg

But in all seriousness, it’s easy to watch games through a biased lens. I don’t think any of us can see into the future but the past is crystal clear. There were a lot of hot takes about the Lakers struggling and being trash but they’re the #1 seed. Problem is, Lakers are fighting tooth and nail to be there while I think the Clips are coasting tbh so it’s tough to compare them.

At this point in the season, I think most teams deficiencies are clear so how far they go is going to depend on matchups and who exploits the others better ie coaching. But as for the Lakers third best player, it truly is going to be on some game-to-game,“next man up” ****.

Yeah man I’ve never seen this obscure Laker team who is never on national television for any of us to watch their games.
#ya'll falling asleep after the first game of the double header tho

lakers prime time baby

Bro - this is a terrible take. He only played four games and got injured. You can debate whether he’s milking it or not but to act like that was a hot take based on how things played out is disingenuous.

The Warriors were getting cooked in those 4 games though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom