THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mavs aren't getting as much hype as they should. If they were coached by pop people would expect them to be a top 4 seed. Luka and kp is basically a lite skin version of Bron and AD

They’ll be considered a better duo after the 2020 all star break if everyone stays healthy

The Mavs aren't getting as much hype as they should. If they were coached by pop people would expect them to be a top 4 seed. Luka and kp is basically a lite skin version of Bron and AD
Too many guys that shouldn't be the 3rd/4th/5th guys on a team. So you're right, similar to Bron and AD. Good call.

Isn't Costco brand actually more of a call liquor than a well like Popov?

I think that’s right. I’ve had both Costco-branded vodka and whiskey that was pretty decent. Not as good as my favorite branded stuff, but better than Popov, Evan Williams, etc.

Any podcasts with a similar vibe to Knuckleheads?
i thought Gilbert Arenas’ would be similar but his is trash :lol:

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers they tryna get fish out the paint for how he handled Candace in game 3 lol 11 minutes is extreme but I don't think she's good anymore anyway so...

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers they tryna get fish out the paint for how he handled Candace in game 3 lol 11 minutes is extreme but I don't think she's good anymore anyway so...

She definitely got her foot in the sand but Fish was wilding playing all them non shooters/scorers at the same time.

But yeah Candace was bad this year.

What NBA player has beaten all of Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Hakeem Olajuwon, Tim Duncan, Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson, & Charles Barkely at least once in a playoff series before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom