THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETFiw14UwAAubTo

Zion makes less and donated more **** you rudy

I hear you, but to be fair, Zion has a $75 million shoe deal in addition to his team salary.

Edit: I looked it up and, in addition to JB, Zion has deals with Gatorade, Mountain Dew, 2K and a memorabilia company. Cakin’.

Last edited:
I hear you, but to be fair, Zion has a $75 million shoe deal in addition to his team salary.

Edit: I looked it up and, in addition to JB, Zion has deals with Gatorade, Mountain Dew, 2K and a memorabilia company. Cakin’.
True. But as much as Zion makes, the people who own these sports team makes more. I don't see anyone beside Mark Cuban offering to chip in money 🤔

Off topic, but COVID-19 is such a dope name. If it wasn’t responsible for taking lives, I’d wear branded gear.

Idk why but this made me laugh. Made me think of clothing brands named HIV+ or AIDS. It may be because I can’t disassociate the name from what has happened or because I don’t rock too much streetwear, but I’m not sure I’m rocking with COVID-19 :lol:

Where the hell are these guys getting industrial grade body suits, gloves and gas masks from :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom