THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're screwed.

If this really becomes reality then these are horrible news! Trump did stop Obama care, didn't he? If yes, then Trump should revitalize this right away!

Donald Trump's actions are desastrous for the entire World, his actions regarding COVID-19 should be his political nail in the coffin.

The US should have a similar health care system as we have in Germany, where patients must be treated and cured, regardless of t

Health care is one of the core needs of every human!

8B76A792-FF24-41D8-9F76-8E9FFC1FCE3D.png

Please look at his most recent post 6 days ago :lol:

There's definitely more positive cases out there.. players, coaches, staffers.. no real way to know who was the first in the league to have it

If or when they decide to resume the season, it will be a guess at best

man, my guy Wood has been a pleasure to watch with the Pistons even though they're in full tank mode. Hope they resign him

There's definitely more positive cases out there.. players, coaches, staffers.. no real way to know who was the first in the league to have it

If or when they decide to resume the season, it will be a guess at best

I 100% agree but given Goober’s actions, it’s comical he’s the common link with all these cases (Christian, Donovan, fan autograph, etc.). In this dark time, Rudy has brought us these bright lulz.

Christian Wood dropped 32 on 14/18 with the corona...Mitchell in his video he recorded today looked and said himself he’s completely fine. Neither of these dudes even thought they had so much as a cold. This is what I don’t understand. If you have the flu no matter who you are you’re damn sure gonna know you have the flu. So with Corona you can just never even feel like there’s anything wrong with you at all? Not even a cold?

Christian Wood dropped 32 on 14/18 with the corona...Mitchell in his video he recorded today looked and said himself he’s completely fine. Neither of these dudes even thought they had so much as a cold. This is what I don’t understand. If you have the flu no matter who you are you’re damn sure gonna know you have the flu. So with Corona you can just never even feel like there’s anything wrong with you at all? Not even a cold?
there are things called carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom