THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Wood dropped 32 on 14/18 with the corona...Mitchell in his video he recorded today looked and said himself he’s completely fine. Neither of these dudes even thought they had so much as a cold. This is what I don’t understand. If you have the flu no matter who you are you’re damn sure gonna know you have the flu. So with Corona you can just never even feel like there’s anything wrong with you at all? Not even a cold?
People can be asymptomatic to the common flu as well many other viruses

surprised nobody from the raptors tested positive. who knows if they would, if tested again, but still shocked.
was watching the news and they had this doctor saying it's just just the beginning of the coronavirus season

Christian Wood dropped 32 on 14/18 with the corona...Mitchell in his video he recorded today looked and said himself he’s completely fine. Neither of these dudes even thought they had so much as a cold. This is what I don’t understand. If you have the flu no matter who you are you’re damn sure gonna know you have the flu. So with Corona you can just never even feel like there’s anything wrong with you at all? Not even a cold?
keep in mind these guys are in peak physical condition. the old are the ones really at risk

Happy birthday Wardell Stephen Curry :nthat:
GOAT PG :nthat:
giphy.gif

Akron's finest :nthat:
giphy.gif

People can be asymptomatic to the common flu as well many other viruses

Yeah man call me crazy but I’ve never known anybody who felt perfectly fine not even like they have a cold when they had the flu :lol: might not feel nearly as bad as some people and might recover way faster but you’re at least showing showing some type of symptom

Yeah man call me crazy but I’ve never known anybody who felt perfectly fine not even like they have a cold when they had the flu :lol: might not feel nearly as bad as some people and might recover way faster but you’re at least showing showing some type of symptom
You're missing the point of people being asymptomatic to the flu.

"When they had the flu"

They don't know they are carrying it to begin with fam. They go on with their lives passing it on thinking they never had it

I've never gotten the Flu in my life or at least displayed symptoms.

But I do get the common cold maybe once a year.

Everyone always asks, "if I get the flu how would I know I got the flu." Trust me fam, you'd know. It's not your typical common cold. You'll have actual symptoms that'll make you feel like you got hit by a truck.

The scary part and difference with the coronavirus is that you can actually be asymptomatic and spreading it to others with zero clue in the world.

You can have the virus for two weeks before symptoms first show.

Some ppl never show symptoms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom