THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20805B1C-CCCC-4815-9B4E-B02FEF4061CE.jpeg

Wednesday night...

You crazy as hell if you think we’re still going to Seattle :lol:

What are you doing instead? I’m out here right now. All things considered, it’s not too bad but since I’m not living like a resident, my experience is a bit different.

Yeah man call me crazy but I’ve never known anybody who felt perfectly fine not even like they have a cold when they had the flu :lol: might not feel nearly as bad as some people and might recover way faster but you’re at least showing showing some type of symptom
Why is the concept of all this so damn hard for you to understand?

Stop stalking celebrity IG’s, running to NT to flex your ignorance and start educating yourself on this.

Good luck not getting stuck at the airport

1584246724189.png

1584246766730.png

I peeped that in the official thread. I got back to Seattle Tuesday night but I’m not trippin’ about the flight because work said it’s essential I’m out here at the moment. So I won’t have to deal with travel debacles in the immediate future but the hotel life on business is a gift and a curse.

Quite honestly, it’s been a ****show since the 2016 election. Nothing has been the same since that night and it’s surreal to be in this current state of pandemonium heading into another controversial election. I just want to do everything I can to educate folks and keep as many COVID-19 free as possible so we can move past this and somehow find ourselves back on the path to normalcy because nothing that is happening is regular these days.

Not to make light of everything but if the season somehow resumes in 30 days... nicked up players like Giannis, LeBron, Davis, Luka and Curry should be all but healthy. Just hope by that time our focus can go back to sports and not death

Only plus to this whole situation on a basketball front is KD could be byke if/when we resume this season.

What are you doing instead? I’m out here right now. All things considered, it’s not too bad but since I’m not living like a resident, my experience is a bit different.

We’ve been talking about going to Miami but I don’t wanna book anything right now honestly. I don’t wanna go somewhere out of the state and something crazy happens like they completely stop travel for some period of time and we’re stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom