THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-1.gif

Not necessarily. He drinks straight from the bottle. The glasses could be strictly speaking on formal occasions.

We’ve been talking about going to Miami but I don’t wanna book anything right now honestly. I don’t wanna go somewhere out of the state and something crazy happens like they completely stop travel for some period of time and we’re stuck.
Avoid Miami fam

quarantine verb
quar·an·tine | \ ˈkwȯr-ən-ˌtēn , ˈkwär- \

Definition of quarantine (Entry 2 of 2)

transitive verb
1: to detain in or exclude by quarantine
2: to isolate from normal relations or communication quarantine an aggressor

intransitive verb
: to establish or declare a quarantine

Don’t know what folks don’t understand about this word :lol:

Piggybacking off @shotsrangout post. What is wrong with people, man? How do you even develop these parameters (ex. Notre Dame alum) and constraints for such random in-depth scenarios?

He would've been a top 5 pick until they mentioned all the stipulations. This dude is a psychopath, potential murdering a**hole? He can't even heal people everyday! No team would even consider drafting him. Your top players would demand trades immediately.

He would've been a top 5 pick until they mentioned all the stipulations. This dude is a psychopath, potential murdering a**hole? He can't even heal people everyday! No team would even consider drafting him. Your top players would demand trades immediately.

The situation is far too nuanced to answer without a multitude of follow-up questions regarding constraints and stipulations but I’ll indulge it. First off, it’s important to note that he’s a NON-KILLING serial killer. Second, we talk about teammates not wanting to be with him but you don’t think Boogie, Grant Hill, KD, Penny, Greg Oden, D-Rose, etc wouldn’t have killed (no pun-intended) for a guy like this who would have saved their careers, bolstered their legacies and made them tens, potentially hundreds, of million more dollars?

But in terms of nuance - what happens if it’s a situation like John Wall slipping in VIP at Rose Bar? What if it’s like PG13 getting hurt for Team USA? Does this assume he could be in the staff for 30-50 seasons? Does he have to be an active roster member or could he be relegated to the IR? Would he command a max salary for the entirety of his career?

I mean you have to figure the regular season runs from mid-ish October to mid-April which is six months. Assuming 24 weeks that’s 12 healings max. Playoffs are from mid-April to mid-June so that’s an additional four if you make a Finals run. This seems more than worth it if you have the head coach in place that could handle that locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom