THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the tighet race as the season ends:

afdasdfsa.png

Why do I feel like when the nba resumes half of em will end up out of shape lol

I honestly feel like if the NBA does resume say a month from now it’s gonna be like a whole new season. None of what any team was doing previously is even gonna matter at that point after that long a break without seeing or playing with each other at all. Could be a weird *** end to the season where some team just gets hot and wins it.

So are they not allowed to do anything basketball related as a team? Like the Kings and Pelicans fighting for a playoff spot right now, what if they were like 'We've still got practice every day at noon'? Is that allowed?

So are they not allowed to do anything basketball related as a team? Like the Kings and Pelicans fighting for a playoff spot right now, what if they were like 'We've still got practice every day at noon'? Is that allowed?

Pretty sure every team has basically shut down their facilities. And people are scared to even play right now in general.

Let's say nba resumes in May...

Maybe... There should be a quick 'preseason' for a week and a half where the games don't count.

This would be a great time to experiment with some stuff actually.

Maybe a 3 game playoff series between 7-10 seeds to determine the last two seeds if you're still in the race.
rather have them condense this season and even push next season back with full 82 gms

I'm glad Yao could get some NBA money and play a little bit. Can't expect players that tall to stay healthy

He was willing to die out there to play in the Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom