THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been a lot of PHP (Pro Harden Propaganda) in there the past 24-48 hours. Must be because of the 1st Team snub in that All-NBA opinion tweet.

Reactions: MVP
Man... obviously not the primary focus with everything going on.. but the cap implications plus the impact that would then have on certain guys is crazy with what is happening

Minority owner
Ah I had thought Harris was the dude that owned Fanatics that was on Simmons pod a few months ago. He seemed pretty cool on there so I was bummed to hear what was going on with the employees. Turns out that was Rubin :lol:

I was cleaning up my desktop when I came across this:

vlcsnap-2020-02-29-21h22m45s197.png
Looks pretty good to me.

Man... obviously not the primary focus with everything going on.. but the cap implications plus the impact that would then have on certain guys is crazy with what is happening

The CBA has to be renegotiated for the remainder of this season, and likely for next season. It's going to be a mess coming back.

The CBA has to be renegotiated for the remainder of this season, and likely for next season. It's going to be a mess coming back.

May you guys please expand on these? I don’t immediately follow

Oh

Ok.....

you're excused since you ain't a ring buff obviously.

This & the logo need to be updated

hell nah...jerry west forever.

I am sure players winning a championship and being apart of a championship team means more to them than the appearance of the ring. The Larry O’Brien Trophy hasn’t changed since 1977, B. That’s all that matters.

they care, that's why they've gotten gradually more massive and elaborate as da years gone by.

as far as da current NBA trophy, there WAS a predecessor b.

Walter_A_Brown_Trophy.png

Walter a Brown trophy...da OG nba finals trophy.

you're excused since you ain't a ring buff obviously.

hell nah...jerry west forever.

they care, that's why they've gotten gradually more massive and elaborate as da years gone by.

as far as da current NBA trophy, there WAS a predecessor b.

Walter_A_Brown_Trophy.png

Walter a Brown trophy...da OG nba finals trophy.

The Larry O'Brien has been the same for 43 years yet you were talking about how drastically rings have changed over 10 years. There's a difference but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom