THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but it’s a different era with social media. But these dudes that have multiple baby mommas, it’s hard to feel sorry for them. That’s the easiest way to blow a bunch of money. And there are cautionary tales in every generation, like how are you still making these mistakes

This SI cover story from 1998 is a good read. It was a huge deal when it came out. It's probably one of the most famous cover stories in the history of the magazine.

Checking what the hype is about

1585281109842.jpeg

tbh i wasn't impressed with how Quick his teams ran outta gas da last time they got to da playoffs...i get they were old but fundamentals usually win out...then again as soon as da series got longer them old dogs couldn't hunt anymore.

and him being da pioneer of sitting healthy stars for stretches is wack too...

I'm grabbing at straws here, man. This isolation is gettin' to me lol

getting to you?! i haven't done my hair on what seems like forever...im a dead ringer for Jay-Z and roc nation sports management right now.

IMG_20200327_005536.jpg

Everything sans Bodega, smoke shops, delis, and groceries is closed.

“ESPN can’t fire you RJ. You my friend” :lol:

So Bron is either intimating that ESPN finished this within the past 10 days or that ESPN is lying. He’s a producer so he should know how this sort of thing works. These dudes are multi-millionaires with funds and special access to all sorts of special type of entertainment talking about how ESPN needs to release this doc ASAP because everyone’s at home like it’s a novel idea....As if the average American sports fan who is stuck at home with their girl, getting no yambs, binging Grey’s Anatomy didn’t think of this **** didn’t think of this two weeks ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom