THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, for the last twenty years, I've been told Shawn Kemp was this horrible person who fathered kids out of wedlock. At least he's never been in the news for his baby mama drama.

True but it’s a different era with social media. But these dudes that have multiple baby mommas, it’s hard to feel sorry for them. That’s the easiest way to blow a bunch of money. And there are cautionary tales in every generation, like how are you still making these mistakes

The Larry O'Brien has been the same for 43 years yet you were talking about how drastically rings have changed over 10 years.

those were 2 different points that compliment each other.

i initially said, players who see Bill Russell's rings low-key smugly view em from QUALITY standpoint because objectively, his rings are just scaled up high school rings design wise.

da larry O'Brien trophy hasn't changed since da 70's, but da trophy itself was a upgrade from da ORIGINAL NBA finals trophy, which looks medieval in comparison design wise.

There are valid reasons to discount Bill Russell's rings but......

how they look.......?

that's probably da best case to discount em...any other methods would involve dissection of da era he played in and dumping analytics and exposing how weak his competition was.

his rings thou? its pretty obvious they're crude on comparison to contemporary championship rings.

dwyane-wade-chris-bosh-and-lebron-james-of-the-miami-heat-pose-with-picture-id156397797

thats ONE ring...look at da girth.

There are valid reasons to discount Bill Russell's rings but......

how they look.......?
I think he’s suspended from General and bored, hence his contribution to the NBA thread is the literal quality of ring designs :lol:

I'm saying bro...I really thought I was tripping for a minute. Convo went from rings as they affect a player's legacy to the actual aesthetics of the rings and how they make players feel :lol: :lol:

BRING BACK THE NBA!

How is he blaming women when he had the same mistake multiple times?

EDIT

that title is misleading. I get him being upset and wanting set an example. But ma 5 kids 5 baby mommas man that’s self inflicted

I think making the statement in a room filled with expensive sneakers really added to his message quite well...

rings are jewelry, they are and should look good..im sure Russell's rings were adequate for da time, but i don't think anyone with more modern ones would trade, that i can tell you.

BTW, i doubt da season comes back...they might just start a late playoffs with da current standing.

I mean outside of team/league events, I'm not sure players are rocking their rings like that. Probably stored/displayed somewhere special with all their other hardware. You think Mayweather is walking into the Louis store strapped up with all his belts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom