THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to last night, Dirk and KG definitely on the same tier. Both top 20. Dirk had a higher ceiling offensively. KG was better defensively (12x All-Defense). Both have a chip, MVP, and a ton of ASG appearances and All-NBAs. Probably like a tier and a half below Duncan/Olajuwon/Shaq.

Barkley and The Malones in the tier after KG/Dirk. McHale probably right behind, just doesn't have the longevity of those guys.

Probably isn't a popular opinion but.... Malone and Barkley have a case to be in KG and Dirk's tier. Judging by accolades and the MJ factor

I didn't realize Malone had made 3 First All Defensive Teams and 1 Second Team

Probably isn't a popular opinion but.... Malone and Barkley have a case to be in KG and Dirk's tier. Judging by accolades and the MJ factor

I didn't realize Malone had made 3 First All Defensive Teams and 1 Second Team
Nah I think that's very fair. Chuck had 1 MVP and Karl had 2 (should've only been 1). Only real difference is they don't have rings like the other bigs do.

Moses has 3 MVPs and a chip.

Honestly not mad if you want to group them all together with Dirk/KG :lol:

Wasn't old enough to watch but Barkley put up some good numbers during the Finals run- Throughout the playoffs and Finals. He had a triple double in the Finals for whatever it's worth. Sucks reading about his injuries from that point on

Malone on the other hand, those Jazz teams were definitely good enough to win championships. I was a kid watching those games but yeah, hindsight I think you can make that case

None of these all time great PF’s would be playing as PF’s now except for maybe Barkley.

Hate beards, they had a fade of a month or so a few years back, not sure why ppl still rock them now.

Go to a comic or toy show (geeks) and see how many beards are there...

in a thread filled with bad takes, you somehow managed to have the worst one. Dudes that willingly choose to not have a beard are some of the most untrustworthy people out there. If you don’t have a beard because you can’t grow a full one, I still trust you.

i just don’t respect you.

in a thread filled with bad takes, you somehow managed to have the worst one. Dudes that willingly choose to not have a beard are some of the most untrustworthy people out there. If you don’t have a beard because you can’t grow a full one, I still trust you.

i just don’t respect you.
1586708937012.jpeg

I have always heard the joke/quote “never trust a black guy without facial hair” but never understood it. Can members of the thread please expand on this quote as well as the topic at large?

For the record - Barack Obama does not have facial hair. Is he untrustworthy and/or not respectable as a result?

Yeah, I can't wait for the beard fad to be over. You're not a lumberjack, and you're probably better off not knowing what all is nestled in those extended facial pubes.

1586708937012.jpeg

I have always heard the joke/quote “never trust a black guy without facial hair” but never understood it. Can members of the thread please expand on this quote as well as the topic at large?

For the record - Barack Obama does not have facial hair. Is he untrustworthy and/or not respectable as a result?

after Barack it gets real shaky.

1586708937012.jpeg

Running for office is like playing for the Yankees. You just can’t rock a beard.

after Barack it gets real shaky.
Running for office is like playing for the Yankees. You just can’t rock a beard.

I figured it was going to be something along the lines of “he’s an exception, not the rule” type situation. So is the consensus that it’s alright to not have facial hair if it is for work purposes?

It would also help if examples of these unsavory, clean-faced individuals were provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom