THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been able to understand what odds means.

Also, if you're betting on this, you have a gambling problem.

Despite your religious beliefs or lack thereof
Full disclosure, you almost lost me with this opening. I was already starting to think 'Ah, not you, storm.' What I thought was going to follow those words was something along the lines of 'Today is about redemption, and the love our lord and sav...', and I was getting locked and loaded. 😂👀😬

Watching this game 6 Heat Spurs and it made me realize LeBron should have been playing point guard his whole career
Because he's played most of his career with point guards that weren't better than him at the position
Thats a waste of a roster spot and could have been used for another shooter

He would probably have at least 2 more NBA titles
So we could watch him call for pnr with the worst defender for 42 mins straight?

Dwight is.

Drummond is too.

Ain't the hof interesting. And awkward. Awkwardly interesting.

Are you talking about Philip Drummond from Diff’rent Strokes? Was he a head coach or an owner or something? A philanthropist whose estate was left to the league? Must have been something along those lines that I missed because I know you’re not talking about that dusty ***, rapper wannabe from New York who currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

There has got to be more to this that I’m missing.

Drummond a HoFer. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That's something stronger than White Claw talking. My guy outchea slamming top shelf whiskey shots for BREAKFAST.

#SND_HLP!!!

I have never been able to understand what odds means.

fetchimage

Drummond a HoFer. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That's something stronger than White Claw talking. My guy outchea slamming top shelf whiskey shots for BREAKFAST.

#SND_HLP!!!
Freeze Curry

I mea this was all brought about due to the Da White Howard conversation yesterday. Even outside of the blasphemous Andre Drummond is a HOFer comment, we were talking about dominant and electric Bigs over the past 10 years which is a lesser accomplishment but still a discussion that name Andre Drummond doesn’t belong in.

I had to look up Drummond’s resume and he’s a 2X AS, 1 All-NBA 3rd team, 3X Rebounding Champ and Rising Stars Challenge Game MVP. The only way making the HOF is possible is if the committee severely overweighs his rebounding numbers. He’s going to be 27 in August and is currently 64th on the rebounding list with ~8300 and seems to be extremely healthy with the exception of last season.

He needs ~1K rebounds to crack T50, ~3300 to crack T25, ~6300 to crack T10, ~8000 for T5 and for ****s and giggles...15600 to crack Wilt. Top 5 to 10 is actually doable but I only see him getting there if he continues to play in trash cities on poor teams where he can be a looter in the riot. I don’t see this being enough to get him in there nor do I imagine any of us ever telling our kids or grandkids “You want to know how to box out and get rebounds? You better watch some Andre Drummond tape from back in those mid-2010s Pistons Days! Boy could he clean the glass!!”

I may be way off base on this one but it seems unlikely at best.

Barely missed a game throughout his career as well. Never missed the playoffs. And has 2 records that will most likely never be broken.

After my Drummond research, I have come to the conclusion that Wilt’s rebounding record will never be broken as well (I never realized how far ahead of the pack he was :wow: :wow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom