THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know yall dont think drummond is hof....but you're in for a rude awakening when he gets in.

the voters gonna be on his nuts about the double doubles. and the 20-20 games. watch. they cares about stats more than NT

They shave all their facial hair cause they wanna seem “youthful/young”......

You cannot beat Father Time. If you can grow facial hair but choose to shave it all. I can’t trust you

Iggy sat out the whole year while getting paid. Gets to sign an overpay contract extension in Miami of all places.

All that for like 10 games of mediocre play. Finesse king

Learned from his brother. Curry played 4 games this year and made 35 million. Been on a beach 90% of the season. Slick as oil.

I watched the Livingston injury the morning after it happened and that was enough for me.

I watched the Livingston injury the morning after it happened and that was enough for me.

I was watching the game when it happened. I knew it was horrific seeing it in really time. I’ve never watched a replay of it since.Looked away from the TV when they showed it in slow-motion during the original broadcast.

i know yall dont think drummond is hof....but you're in for a rude awakening when he gets in.

the voters gonna be on his nuts about the double doubles. and the 20-20 games. watch. they cares about stats more than NT

Has anyone gotten into the HOF purely for double doubles? Even Mitch Richmond will have more individuals accomplishments than him when it's said and done (6X AS, 3X 2nd Team, 2X 3rd Team). Are you assuming Drummond contributes to a championship at some point? If not, and you think purely putting up double doubles and gaudy rebound numbers gets him then I'm not sure what else to tell you. Looking at the all-time Rebound Leaders in the class of like Buck Williams and Paul Silas - Top 25 rebounders not in the HOF.

They shave all their facial hair cause they wanna seem “youthful/young”......

You cannot beat Father Time. If you can grow facial hair but choose to shave it all. I can’t trust you

I can accept the point that some people do shave off their facial hair to look young but I'm failing to see the bridge to trustworthiness

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom