THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm not done with Chad Ford yet. I know his argument would be that Collison had his best years on bad late-Sonics/early-OKC teams. Well, what's Darko's resume? His best seasons were on two Minnesota teams that averaged 16 wins, and a sub-.500 Orlando team that got swept in the first round. Chad Ford is a con artist. And, he still doubled down on Darko beause he felt his "potential" still warranted a pick in 2020. We have the proof. He's a fraud who can't admit he was wrong.
To be fair, it seemed like they were both joking around at that point of the pod about potential. Bill mentioned how he took Jay Wiliams with his last lotto pick in the 02 redraftables.

Sort of related to the discussion, I have no recollection whatsoever of Elden Campbell playing for a team other than the Lakers. I remember Van Exel with the Nuggets and Mavs. I remember Eddie Jones with the Hornets and Heat. I don’t remember anything about Elden Campbell after the Lakers at all.
Elden was good with those BDiddy/Mash Charlotte teams.

michael_kidd_gilchrist_1002141_ftr_gettyjpg_mmvgdy3opqej13w01dbmyu1o3.0.jpg

I can only imagine the line of "coaches" that need to be held accountable for letting this foolishness ride. By the time he got to Kentucky, Cal was worried about wins, no matter how bad it looked Cal was just concerned about putting the biscuit in the basket. Working on his form was not even a thought.

This really shows has long as you have elite athletic ability, fundamentals and basic skills are an after thought. Like Westbrook, once that ability to explode, jump, and get past people is gone. It's going to be rough watching him dribble and take jump shots.

Came here for the draymond slander and it did not disappoint. Completely overrated defender and useless on offense. his best years are already behind him.

KD got what he deserved legacy wise. Wish he never tried playing in the finals for those ungrateful bastards

To be fair, it seemed like they were both joking around at that point of the pod about potential. Bill mentioned how he took Jay Wiliams with his last lotto pick in the 02 redraftables.

That is kind of forgivable, but still a massive stretch. To pick Darko over Collison is asinine when we have a full body of work for both.

#FBF

The background/beef behind this is hilarious :lol:

I personally love the pettiness but could you imagine the narrative if that happened today? I think Westbrook did somewhat similar late in the season (maybe even a last game) to get one of those triple double averages but that’s different than trying to take a title away from someone due to beef :lol: It would really depend on who Player A spiting Player B is IMO

^^^ I looked it up and MJ’s 69 point game was against the Cavs, a team Bill Walton never played for. He scored 63 against the Celtics with Walton. He was defended by Walton during that game on only 4 possessions. He did most of his damage against Dennis Johnson and Danny Ainge.

Dennis Johnson was an NBA all-defense selection 9 times (6X 1st team, 3X 2nd team) including 1985.

Jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom