THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
89D983E7-994D-4AB3-9B9C-F7E50AA8DAFB.gif

Dennis Johnson is definitely a guy who I didn’t realize how good he was while he was playing. Just thought of him as another guy on the Celtics. Part of that was due to rarely seeing them play, but still.

He was a baller. Numbers aren’t eye-popping but he did his job and won throughout his career.

LA kid too :nthat:

Even though it was a immediately prefaced by another tweet saying there’s “no way to normalize how bad” the competition MJ played against was?
That's obviously hyperbole. Relatively broken down Bill Walton in 86 trying to guard MJ is pretty similar to Enes Kanter attempting to guard Harden on the perimeter with no help though.

All this discrediting MJ **** is dumb tho man. Like the teaching, and revisionist history....to find some AHA flaw, has reached an all time low. It started as trollin with that Barry McKockiner dude on Twitter...then slowly turned into a thing.

All the greats can ball in any era. We done seent them do it in all.

Once again... you can’t complain about anyone discrediting anyone when you sit in here and front on Bron everyday.

All I’ve simply said is he is not the greatest player of all time. Have MAINTAINED he’s one of the best we’ve ever seen. Idk why y’all still get so angry about that :lol:. It’s like that Jalen Rose clip the other day...when dude said he was disrespecting Bron, because he thought Bron was like the 3rd best player of all time. He took THAT as disrespect. Jalen was like....huh? :lol:

Y’all call him the GOAT, and constantly tear down other players to do so...and I’m giving you real reasons why he’s not....by pointing to what he hasn’t accomplished to get to that. Not tearing down other players for that.

Perk was a pretty good defensive center for a couple years. I know he clowned himself out now....but dude was pretty valuable for a short time in a certain era.

If Steph or KD had a performance like Bron did in 2011 nobody would care cause neither of them are on Bron’s level lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom