THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Lue chillin on Clippers staff.
tenor.gif

Personally if I was him wait to see how things pan out in LA. Doc could be gone this year, stay local and see LeBron almost nightly.

Jeez. If you’re a head coach, don’t get swept out of the first round of the playoffs. Not even in a pandemic season when you’re missing a star player.

Jeez. If you’re a head coach, don’t get swept out of the first round of the playoffs. Not even in a pandemic season when you’re missing a star player.

Coaching in the NBA is like, 75% pr. You have best players and they're healthy, you're going to look good.

If you don't, you won't. You have mid tier guys who are healthy, you're going to...look mid tier.

I seen ****** kill Vogel this summer, he was the lakers like third option and he still led them to essentially a 60 win season because AD and Bron were healthy and played most of the games.

The Pacers are choosing firing the coach as the “shake up”...They won’t be getting any significant free agents or draft prospects so that’s the route their going to look like they doing something in reaction to the sweep

Maybe next time he’ll make some excuses at his press conference “Did y’all watch the game Victor got poked in the eye”..
Coach what do you attribute to your lost tonight?
“Y’all know I haven’t seen Sabonis since May right...”

seems like the pacers always go through coaches every 4-5 yrs. one bad season or quick out in the playoffs and you're basically out (carlisle, vogel, mcmillan)

T. Lue to the Sixers would be great. He’d def hold that roster accountable and challenge them. Plus he has the cache of being a title winning coach. Get it some EB42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom