THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you get this bad of work when you're at his level

tenor.gif

why does this tattoo look like i was his artist??

Im general im against retread coaches but if you want a retread, Ty Lue seems like a good option.

I mean he did coach a comeback from 3-1 against a 73 win juggernaut so he can't be that bad.

The cynical response to that would be that LeBron was the real coach of that team.

My personal feeling is that I don’t know how good a coach he is or isn’t, but I think he warrants another head coaching opportunity. There’s still just a few active guys who have won a ring as an HC and he’s one of them.

I think Lue is fine. I thought he did a good job during the Cavs' run.

Kidd made some really head-scratching late-game decisions. Like, not understanding basic situational stuff relating to time/score. Telling Giannis to intentionally miss a free throw in the final seconds with a 3-point lead. Intentionally fouling in the final minute with a 4-point lead. I was really surprised at that stuff coming from a HOF point guard.

hopefully, a team will take a chance on jarron collins. he's done great work with the warriors as an assistant

Im general im against retread coaches but if you want a retread, Ty Lue seems like a good option.

I mean he did coach a comeback from 3-1 against a 73 win juggernaut so he can't be that bad.
I'm really not sure what would make him not a consideration, don't see how anyone could say that confidently. If i'm missing something it would be nice to know.

I'm really not sure what would make him not a consideration, don't see how anyone could say that confidently. If i'm missing something it would be nice to know.

If it was the Laker job then he'd be a joke. Funny how that works.

Yeah I’d be good on Ty Lue, especially at that price tag. He’s solid and seems to be able to somewhat be decent in managing egos, but I feel like it doesn’t get much deeper than that. Not sure that would be worth paying a premium.

Not for a team like Charlotte. I’ll quickly take Batum and Monk

or the Kangz. Buddy and CoJo. We throw in more picks

anything else I agree is a pipe dream lol

I wouldn't be completely mad if we do Batum and Rozier. Ideally it would be Batum and Graham (we would have to attach more).

This should be especially true if Charlotte drafts Lamelo

A meniscus tear really ain’t **** at least.
Sure it is. Just not career ending or changing. But it's not nothing. Especially someone his size.

And it depends on the treatment. If he gets it sewed back together or gets the piece removed.

Sure it is. Just not career ending or changing. But it's not nothing. Especially someone his size.
Eh. It’s nothing more than another “thing” to be fake concerned about.

There’s no real tangible long-term ramifications or lingering concerns over a meniscus tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom